How a Digitian got his Username ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Well, I am starting this thread as to explain :D how we got our weird Usernames in Digit Forum.Let me be the first to explain

Username - techtronic

I was actually looking for a name that was tech oriented and also remembered electronics ;), finally settled for techtronic ;)

Now lets see what all answers we will get :cool:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
chesss - when I joined chess was all that mattered in life. Now if I have to choose I wld choose something completely different like - aeorghidfghdfg :) (don't ask y ;) )

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
The Unknown

I like to remain anonymous on forums so The Unknown.

BTW, some people like praka123, mehulved, etc. know me.

@praka123, others who know me please don't leak me here! :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
mine is a bit big story.
my first name was aravind_n20, nd i didnt thoight much when i joined in mar 05. My email id had _n20[doesn't mean anythin] so to remember easily, i chose it.
Now ive chanfed it to the current one coz its ma nich name in my gamin clan. And the "1"...im a FATAL1TY fan nd i borrowed the "1".

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
j1n M@tt >> am basically a programmer.....I use this code name in all programming modules or projects I work on. Its related 2 ma name.
But in an another world, datz in our hardware nd gamin clan am known by the name as mentioned in ma signature.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
When i was creating my id, i was seeing some pics and reading reviews of Nvidia 8800 GTX. I couldnt get the user name "Akshay"(which is my real name). The only thing that came to my mind was the 8800GTX. So i gave my user name as nvidia8800. :D

Rahim

Married!
I wanted to have a common username on all my forums and my fav player is Juan Sebastian Veron and my name is Rahim, so here it was, rahimveron and even my Ubuntu box is named as SEBA

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My name comes from my Real name Gaurav & 5 Dec is my birthdate.
My friend scall me Cool more often than Gaurav.
So its Cool G5.(G from Gaurav & 5 my birthdate). :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Mine is really straight forward,it's my first name & last name.Back then I was new to forums so thought it had to be something like your email ID's and stuff so picked this one.I want to get it changed though.

@Arvind: How exactly did you get your user ID changed? I got it done on TE forums but not sure how to do it out here.Buzz the mods or admin or something? :???:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Crazy Abt The BlackBerry Devices , already availing 4 of them ... and my first device was a 7100g...

All the forums dat i have joined , my username is :: BlackBerry7100g. ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
Pathik - My name, My ID.

Mine is really straight forward,it's my first name & last name.Back then I was new to forums so thought it had to be something like your email ID's and stuff so picked this one.I want to get it changed though.

@Arvind: How exactly did you get your user ID changed? I got it done on TE forums but not sure how to do it out here.Buzz the mods or admin or something? :???:
PM Asfaq.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Garbage...

I think many programmers are aware of this term ;)

Previously I was shirish_nagar - Name : Shirish Location : AhmedNAGAR

amol48

Searching...
well amol is my original name and hence it had to be in username for me. amol was not available and hence I had to settle for something else. 48 was my roll no in class 5th :D that time and hence i settled for amol48. Digit is my first forum I started with and that time I was new even to internet. Infact I remember it was the second site that I visited when started surfing internet for the first time :p.. yahoo was the first one :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I really have no idea why I chose this name nearly two and a half year ago. To make it different than the original Crazy Frog though, i joined the two words and replaced C by a lower case k and made it krazyfrog.

After the ban i couldn't use this id. But since everyone knew me by this id, I decided to use this name for the new account but added a period at the end to fool the system. So now i'm 'krazyfrog.'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom