Hosting Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
which server or hosting provider is best.........??
which one r u using.......??
Share it with us......it'll be helpful for all........!!!
best means value for money.........!!!

mrintech

Technomancer
but the cost factor that too matters.

dream hosting is at $119.40 ($9.95/month) that is tad costly as it works out to 5890rs.

Try this: *www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dreamhost+promo+code&btnG=Google+Search&aq=0&oq=dreamhost+pro

Or Else

Go for eWebGuru

;)

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Thanks mrintech but dreamhost doesnt has paypal option....
thinking of opting ewebguru's service

@ahref

can u tell whether u can help me transfer my files from my earlier host to yours....the present host has cpanel 11

mrintech

Technomancer
Thanks mrintech but dreamhost doesnt has paypal option....
thinking of opting ewebguru's service

@ahref

can u tell whether u can help me transfer my files from my earlier host to yours....the present host has cpanel 11
*www.ewebguru.com/contactus.php

ahref

In the zone

Give me cpanel login, rest I will do. I do not frequently monitor this forum. Contact us using this link for any pre sales related query.

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
done payment send to ewebguru......hoping to start the site soon now....

thanks everyone for helping me here...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
update nameserver address to minimize downtime. You still have old nameserver address.
Name Server: DNS1.OUTPOWERHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.OUTPOWERHOSTING.COM

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Also, in your internet connection, change the DNS servers to that of www.opendns.com

With that, you wont have to wait much for the DNS propagation to be complete at your end. It could takes just some minutes!

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
@ravi_9793
I havent transfered coz i was transferring the domain from yahoo and so its in the process of transferring.....

@victor_rambo

thnks wil do that.....

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
you are lucky, have received so much traffic. at this rate, i see you moving to VPS very soon:D

I am still struggling to get a constant traffic on my blog:|

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Traffic comes from content and i had content from my old blog so i got good traffic quick enough but the prob is to manage the site and thats a prob....

Can anyone help me in this regard check this thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom