Help me on my Paypal Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a premier paypal account and it is unverified.I have my sending as well as withdrawal limit set to zero.Recently paypal added a feature to transfer funds from paypal directly to Indian Bank acc and it said that for unverified user the sending limit is $100 where as mine limit was zero.

So I mailed them and what they said is that

I have carefully reviewed your PayPal account and I show that at this
time you do have a $0.00 monthly withdrawal limit. The limit is set to
zero as there is no active financial information on your PayPal account.
Once you add your bank account, your limit should increase to the
$500.00 monthly limit.

And they have described the process of adding my Indian bank Account.

So if I add my bank account will I be verified or just i will get the limit increased to $500/month.

plz reply quickly.....also...if I downgrade my account to Basic will I have monthly limit $100 as I saw that basic accounts come with $100/month limit.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
why dont u ask them again! that would me more straight forward and reliable

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I have not tried this service of paypal.Send them mail again..and wait for reply.

Also, please let us also know the reply.

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Ecko said:
Account remains unverified
Just limit increases to $500 monthly

Thanks....r u sure the limit will increase bcoz im a premier paypal user and not a basic user...

also If i change to basic account type will my limit increase to $100 as this is the default limit set in basic accounts...

I have mailed them with this query...let's see what they have to say..

Saharika

In the zone
When does account gets verified and what does it mean....

by the way when i was reading in paypal site...it seems that personal acc is better than premier acc how is that...

can be recieve and withdraw money with our being verified just opening account and adding standard charted bank account ...

thanks for reply

shashank4u

Youngling
I think to become a verfied paypal member you still need a credit card...

verify your account with credit card and everthing will be fine..

BTW personal paypal account is the best if you are not into heavy online business.

ahref

In the zone
I think by adding bank account also you can become a verified member because by adding bank details you have verified yourself (although I am not sure).

Only difference in personal and premium acct is in premium acct you can accept unlimited credit card payment, whereas in personal acct you can accept only 5 cc payment per year. Also in premium acct paypal charge fee if you receive money from other paypal holder, whereas in personal acct there is no fee to receive money from other paypal holder ( if money is send from paypal balance, not cc)

Saharika

In the zone
ahref said:
I think by adding bank account also you can become a verified member because by adding bank details you have verified yourself (although I am not sure).

Only difference in personal and premium acct is in premium acct you can accept unlimited credit card payment, whereas in personal acct you can accept only 5 cc payment per year. Also in premium acct paypal charge fee if you receive money from other paypal holder, whereas in personal acct there is no fee to receive money from other paypal holder ( if money is send from paypal balance, not cc)

thats 5 cc trans seems to less even for small business..isn't it

we are planningto implement a donation system for a school where non paypal members can give donations....

so which may be better..any suggestion...
easy use,low charges ,..

ahref

In the zone
paypal personal account is not for business. You should go for premium account or business account to accept donation at your site, non-paypal member can directly pay you via credit card through paypal without registering at paypal.

Saharika

In the zone
ahref said:
paypal personal account is not for business. You should go for premium account or business account to accept donation at your site, non-paypal member can directly pay you via credit card through paypal without registering at paypal.

we are planning a open a bank account for this purpose
then which account is good for us
premieum or business...

and in which bank should be open account for it...so that it is easier for us...

what may be expenses and dangers in our part opening bank account and doing the business any monthly expenses...?

din

Tribal Boy
@Saharika

If you are expecting people paying using their CC - go for premier or business account.

Danger ? Hmm, what dange you expect ?

For banks and details, have a look at this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom