Heavy Duty Piracy---

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is meant for just reading. Testing or evaluating any of the steps mentioned here is completely the user's responsibility. This article is not meant for any type of encouraging, implementing spreading of piracy or spamming vulgarian usage or playing a$$ with the moderator. The article is published at *harisankarr.wordpress.com and is free to me manipulated and edited.

How many of you are pirates?
Well, frankly, i am a customer of pirates who pirate pirated products !
By writing this article, i admit that i have downloaded 20 movies, 13 software, and 3 games so far.
BTW i am sick of this piracy thing. I had this frequent spyware and malware attacks that i had to format my entire HDD thrice.
Many sites when show us a link that says "direct download" we are sure that this could possibly result in a malware site. But i wanted to test my limits. I clicked and clicked on with my anti virus turned off. After some 8 or 9 clicks, i was taken to a site which showed exactly the file that i was searching for. With my curiosity, i clicked it. Blam goes my browser (chrome) it suddenly closed. when i thought something was fishy, i turned on my anti virus (avast, with latest update). And during the memory check, about 16 Trojans were running backdoor. Then used its' boot time scanner to remove all those files.
Well, this is a small incident to me there are certain cases reported that heavy scripting caused system damage.
Piracy therefore pays, not literally though.
Now i am turned into open sourcing and freeware even though my platform of operation is still piracy......

in case you find any mod editing this, you can find the original article here : *harisankarr.wordpress.com

Solution-Use Rapidshare?:DOr torrents.
Never trust those direct download links.They lead you either to Viruses or p0rn.
Fullreleases.com,Fullddl.us and all such sites are f@ke!!

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Moral of Story : Use Linux while downloading Pirated things... :D

Any way, I hate piracy...

CadCrazy

in search of myself
@ Kl@w-24
wo sab to theek hai per ye bata tu jhatake kyun le raha hai.
Sharir ko kashat dekar koe manokamna puran nahin hoti vats :D

Rahim

Married!
^Tum logon ko dar hai ki nahiin. Piracy kii baatein aur woh bhi khullam khulla. Mods what are you doing?

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
For all noobs here is a solution on :

How To : Remove Virus/trojan from installation(.exe) file !

Hope this helps many on how to remove a virus/trojan integrated into an exe file...

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
What's going on here? OP posted such a nice piece on piracy, and the rest have to chime in with their own wisdom. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom