Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So far my experience with pristine note has been very positive. Would certainly recommend them.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
@ricky641b

Bro go get the headphones from PristineNote once you decide on one , he wont dupe you dont worry.

Actually I have Decided On To Buy The ATH-M50 but they are sold out . So I M Waiting For The day When They Will Be In Stock...And I Have Debit Card And I was Not Able to Decide Which Mode Of Payment To Choose ..i Tried To Contact Pristinenote But Their is No reply For Them.

sukant

Fragholic
You can either do cash deposit into his account . or wired transfer thru ur online account , there is no other mode of payment.
Even i am waiting for the M50 to be back in stock :).

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
@ricky641b So finally which headphone you purchased ?

ahhaha...I m Still In The Process Of Finalising My Headphone...Its keep Jumping Between Audio Technica ATH-T500(Approx. Rs 3900) or Shure SRH 440(Approx. Rs 5200)......(if I COULD EXCEED MY BUDGET then only ) ATH - M50 ( More Than Rs 7500) . I m Still Confused Between These..Moreover Im Going To buy After a Week or So Due To Some Personal Problems. So After a Week I Will Definitely Order one.

^Thnx :) Yeah will surely do a review after judging it.

Bro When Are you going To review Those piece of Headphones....I M Waiting For Your Review

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
ahhaha...I m Still In The Process Of Finalising My Headphone...Its keep Jumping Between Audio Technica ATH-T500(Approx. Rs 3900) , Shure SRH 440(Approx. Rs 5200) or ATH - M50 ( More Than Rs 7500) . I m Still Confused Between These..Moreover Im Going To buy After a Week or So Due To Some Personal Problems. So After a Week I Will Definitely Order one.

M50 & T500+Shure 440 are totally worlds apart. I mean you can't compare M50 with T500. It is DEFINITELY better.

Bro When Are you going To review Those piece of Headphones....I M Waiting For Your Review

I'll do it before this sunday bro, just waiting for burn-in and sufficient time.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
You can either do cash deposit into his account . or wired transfer thru ur online account , there is no other mode of payment.
Even i am waiting for the M50 to be back in stock :).

What Would Be Its Expected Price ?.....If You may have seen its earlier Price After Some Discount ?..Just Approx.....

M50 & T500+Shure 440 are totally worlds apart. I mean you can't compare M50 with T500. It is DEFINITELY better.

I'll do it before this sunday bro, just waiting for burn-in and sufficient time.

I Know But its way Over my Budget.....I m just confused between ATH and Shure ....And Im Considering is it Worth Paying Rs 2500 For Shure Headphones Over ATH ones....( Because I Will Also Order SHURE 840 EARCUPS of Rs 1450)

Please just Tell Me This IS IT Worth Paying Rs 2500 More For SHURE Headphones Over ATH T500 Ones....Please SomeBody Just Answer This Question With Proper Explanation......

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Mate listen it's goods thing if you asking others opinion and information, but it's depends on you which type of sound signature you liked because every single person have a different way to judge and elaborate according to their needs, how they feel about it.

If you ask some how is AKG 701 , you will get negative response because most of the people don't like neutral sound, lot of thing are depends on amp,ohms, cord, burning time (for AKG cans needs 400 hr for treble and 300-350 hr for bass) and what type of music you listen plus comfort level.

Take your time, easy, do your research and if possible borrow few headphones from your friends to analysis yourself , In my case I need 1 to 2 hr to feel the sound with different track (sorry I take too much time). Even I spend 1.5 month on researching and listening different headphone, so it's a one time investment if you are going to spend more than seven thousands.

In my opinion Audio-Technica ATH M50S, I think it's not in a list, sorry for that. Shure is also good option, I trust this brand more than Technica (my taste). Look at others brand also.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Mate listen it's goods thing if you asking others opinion and information, but it's depends on you which type of sound signature you liked because every single person have a different way to judge and elaborate according to their needs, how they feel about it.

If you ask some how is AKG 701 , you will get negative response because most of the people don't like neutral sound, lot of thing are depends on amp,ohms, cord, burning time (for AKG cans needs 400 hr for treble and 300-350 hr for bass) and what type of music you listen plus comfort level.

Take your time, easy, do your research and if possible borrow few headphones from your friends to analysis yourself , In my case I need 1 to 2 hr to feel the sound with different track (sorry I take too much time). Even I spend 1.5 month on researching and listening different headphone, so it's a one time investment if you are going to spend more than seven thousands.

In my opinion Audio-Technica ATH M50S, I think it's not in a list, sorry for that. Shure is also good option, I trust this brand more than Technica (my taste). Look at others brand also.

Yeah Thanks Bro..I Totally Understand That Every Individual Has Different Taste .....I Listen To Rock , Bollywood , Slow Songs And Need One With good BAse Though Im Not Bass Head...And Also Need one With Good Soundstage That Really Matters To me....Comfort Doesnt Matter To Me.........Yeah Im Taking My full Time..On These Things These Days.....I Just Hope It Just Pays My Work And research Whole These Days....And Moreover I Dont Have Any Idea Of how They Both Sound. .....IF I Had By Any Chance Could Demo These Two Headphones I Would Have Instantly Bought Those Headphones....But Im Just Handicapped In This Scenario So im just dependant On USer Reviews......

parvshell

Right off the assembly line
If still in Doubt........Got BASS in Ass,then i would suggest..have faith in SONY.......@ 80$ Checkout - Sony XB500 [Best] & others in series :

MDR-XB500 | Extra Bass Headphones - 40mm | Sony | Sony Store USA

Reviews:

Sony MDR-XB500 - Headphones | HeadRoom Audio

Sony MDR XB500 Overview & User Reviews - Headphones - CNET Reviews

Sony - Extra Bass Over-the-Ear Headphones - MDR-XB500

Then Reply ME ur BassThump FeedBack Enjoy!!

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
If still in Doubt........Got BASS in Ass,then i would suggest..have faith in SONY.......@ 80$ Checkout - Sony XB500 [Best] & others in series :

MDR-XB500 | Extra Bass Headphones - 40mm | Sony | Sony Store USA

Reviews:

Sony MDR-XB500 - Headphones | HeadRoom Audio

Sony MDR XB500 Overview & User Reviews - Headphones - CNET Reviews

Sony - Extra Bass Over-the-Ear Headphones - MDR-XB500

Then Reply ME ur BassThump FeedBack Enjoy!!

U R Not Helping , U R Just Confusing Me More.....And I Dont Want Headphone with Extra Bass And I Just want Overall good Neutral Sound But With Decent Bass......

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Just visit pristinenote, go on a mumbai trip.

hahaha.......That Will Certainly Increased My Budget.......ahaha.....Yeah That Was A Very Useful Advice...:mrgreen:

If In A week ATH-M50 Becomes Available And Will be Certainly Less Than Rs 8000 , then I Will Definitely buy That Otherwise I Will Go With Shure SRH 440 and That's Final...........

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
^Very difficult to find in India. I was in search of RX700, was available with lynx.

Then Forget That I Was Just Asking For Knowlege Purpose......I m Final With Shure Srh 440 ....Will just Be Ordering in a Week.........and Did You Over With Burn in Of Your M20 Headphone......And How Come You Have Such A Vast Knowledge OF Headphones........?????

Top Bottom