Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters
OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
yeah I Contacted Them They Answered All My Doubts.....Thnx.....So Audio Technica ATH-T500 is then the best in This Rs4000?.....I Dont Go Over this Budget!!.......I Should Order Na??????........Moreover Is It Good With Listening With Phone's Or Ipod's?...

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Yes :) But I'd recommend you to order it from TE (techenclave.com), you'll save a few bucks. :) Also, it seems prices of T500 have increased as I was getting them for 3500(shipped) 1 month ago.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Yes :) But I'd recommend you to order it from TE (techenclave.com), you'll save a few bucks. :) Also, it seems prices of T500 have increased as I was getting them for 3500(shipped) 1 month ago.

I Was Researching For Shure Srh440 ..anD People Are Saying It is better Than Ath-T500 Sound Wise Not Comfort Wise Should I Give Second Thought To This Shure Headphones!!!!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I Was Researching For Shure Srh440 ..anD People Are Saying It is better Than Ath-T500 Sound Wise Not Comfort Wise Should I Give Second Thought To This Shure Headphones!!!!!

Thats something personal taste. So I'd suggest you to try before you buy :)

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Thats something personal taste. So I'd suggest you to try before you buy :)

Thats the main problem..their is no way to try it out
.I am not able to find shure headphones here in my city
And to buy Audio Technica Headphones their is no choice but from online and for that i m totally dependent user reviews ..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thats the main problem..their is no way to try it out
.I am not able to find shure headphones here in my city
And to buy Audio Technica Headphones their is no choice but from online and for that i m totally dependent user reviews ..

Same with me :(

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman

Seriously For Past 20 Days or more I m researching On these headphones Things . I m First And Probably Last Time Spending This Much Money On Headphones And So I want To Buy The Best One. My Parents were Going To Gift Me Headphones on MY Birthday But I said I Will See My myself and Buy The Best one..But Now This **** is MAking Me Go Crazy And Im Deciding To Just Buy Some Desi HEadphones of Rs400 And Enjoy My Life....lol.....Rather Than Sleepless Night To Buy Which Headphones.....I Think I Have Gone Crazy!!!!!:evil:

And Today i Listened Beats By Dr Dre approx Rs4500 and Bass Was Awesum , But I Felt The Overall Sound Was OK OK!!..Not so Great As Its Bass ....What Do U Say Compared to Audio Techinca One's....

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Seriously For Past 20 Days or more I m researching On these headphones Things . I m First And Probably Last Time Spending This Much Money On Headphones And So I want To Buy The Best One. My Parents were Going To Gift Me Headphones on MY Birthday But I said I Will See My myself and Buy The Best one..But Now This **** is MAking Me Go Crazy And Im Deciding To Just Buy Some Desi HEadphones of Rs400 And Enjoy My Life....lol.....Rather Than Sleepless Night To Buy Which Headphones.....I Think I Have Gone Crazy!!!!!:evil:

Exactly my feelings. :( I had been in same situation since 2 months! Even though I had budget of 4k, I settled for a 2k headphone (I'll get that in couple of days, then update :hyper: ). Though ordering like this is akin to gamble, but I hadn't any option, plus was mind f*ked and confused like you. :|

And Today i Listened Beats By Dr Dre approx Rs4500 and Bass Was Awesum , But I Felt The Overall Sound Was OK OK!!..Not so Great As Its Bass ....What Do U Say Compared to Audio Techinca One's....

Sorry I can't say anything about Dr Dre. Though they're a respected name, but without trying them, I can't say anything. Wait for my update for my headphone, then may be it will help you in your selection. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^extend your budget and get Audiotechnica ATH M50. It's worth every penny. Save for couple of months more.

Dr Dre headphones are overpriced for the quality they offer.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Exactly my feelings. :( I had been in same situation since 2 months! Even though I had budget of 4k, I settled for a 2k headphone (I'll get that in couple of days, then update :hyper: ). Though ordering like this is akin to gamble, but I hadn't any option, plus was mind f*ked and confused like you. :|

Sorry I can't say anything about Dr Dre. Though they're a respected name, but without trying them, I can't say anything. Wait for my update for my headphone, then may be it will help you in your selection. :)

And You Ordered Which Headphone?????

^^extend your budget and get Audiotechnica ATH M50. It's worth every penny. Save for couple of months more.

Dr Dre headphones are overpriced for the quality they offer.

I have Already Exceeded My Budget From 2k to 5k ....Now to 7k ..Its Just Getting Increased and Increased.....its Seems That their is no End.....More im Researching oN Headphones the More it is Exceeding......Although i Will try To Definitely Increase My Budget..

Last edited:
OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-443.html#post1571839 :)

haha...CONGRATZ MAN!!!!! FOR NEW Headphones...Finally After 2 Months Of researching And Banging Your head All Over Internet And Forums For Searching Headphones You Finally Bought it........hahahah..Very Lucky....I Hope I Also Might Buy In Future If I Would Be Cleared from Alll my Dilemmas .........Congratz Once Again......

I Will Not ask You Review It Just Now ..As You Would Be So Excited to get This One ..And listening to All your Fav. Songs.......So review it After A Day or Two .......Whenever You Get Time....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sukant

Fragholic
@ricky641b

Bro go get the headphones from PristineNote once you decide on one , he wont dupe you dont worry.

Top Bottom