Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters
OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Its a my pleasure :) Sorry for the late reply, currently off the net due to sad ISP. I can say about xb500, but not in comparison to shure 440 (don't know much about it) sorry :(

Hoping to hear soon about your purchase :)

And in your revised budget (4k), get a M35, later an amp, when you save enough. :)

K..No Problem buddy!!!.. I was Just Confused About m35 vs ATH T500....Apparently im Not Able to find Enough Comparisons Or Reviews regarding ATH T500 and Im Getting M35 From Flipkart at Rs4000 and ATH T500 at Rs 4200....I know These Are Much Higher Price..Do U Know Anywhere Where i Can get Lower Price Than That...i Was Looking In hifimart Website....but Their is No Headphone Listed in that Category.. YEsterday i Checked it were having ATH m35 and ATH m50 and few others More...But Now They are Having no Headphones Under That Category!!!!

M35 for bass. If you are ok with IEMs then Soundmagic E30, or Brainwavz M3 or M4.

ebay, pristinenote, theitdepot, flipkart(overpriced), and from abroad you can buy from MP4nation.

M35 For Bass!!!!...Really Does It have Good BASS!!!!......No im Not Interested in IEM's At Least For Now!!!!.......

tkin

Back to school!!
K..No Problem buddy!!!.. I was Just Confused About m35 vs ATH T500....Apparently im Not Able to find Enough Comparisons Or Reviews regarding ATH T500 and Im Getting M35 From Flipkart at Rs4000 and ATH T500 at Rs 4200....I know These Are Much Higher Price..Do U Know Anywhere Where i Can get Lower Price Than That...i Was Looking In hifimart Website....but Their is No Headphone Listed in that Category.. YEsterday i Checked it were having ATH m35 and ATH m50 and few others More...But Now They are Having no Headphones Under That Category!!!!
Sold out, so is from pristine note in ebay.

These 4 are the last M35 in india: *www.ebay.in/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH...4?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item41608755e4

Get em asap or wait for a few months until new stocks come.

M35 For Bass!!!!...Really Does It have Good BASS!!!!......No im Not Interested in IEM's At Least For Now!!!!.......
Yes, bass.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Sold out, so is from pristine note in ebay.

These 4 are the last M35 in india: *www.ebay.in/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH...4?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item41608755e4

Get em asap or wait for a few months until new stocks come.

Yes, bass.

Audio Technica ATH-M35 3.5mm Connector Closed-back Dynamic Monitor Headphone

What About This Website...and Dat Too Free Shipping..u Only Mentioned this Website!!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Audio Technica ATH-M35 3.5mm Connector Closed-back Dynamic Monitor Headphone

What About This Website...and Dat Too Free Shipping..u Only Mentioned this Website!!!!
Its the same seller, its his ebay profile, the itwares website does not support credit/debit cards, so I gave the ebay link.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Its the same seller, its his ebay profile, the itwares website does not support credit/debit cards, so I gave the ebay link.

No I Was Checking Out Their Website....Their It Was Option Of Credit/Debit Card In Payment Mode!!!!!

But Its A trusted Website na!!!!......Only I want To Clear One Thing..Their it Was Option Of Cash Deposit at ur Local HDFC or ICICI Bank!!!.....so I Wanted To Ask What Is The Process of This!!!!!

and 1 More Thing.....if I Buy From Amazon USA website!!!....Is their Any Loss or Harm in It??????

tkin

Back to school!!
No I Was Checking Out Their Website....Their It Was Option Of Credit/Debit Card In Payment Mode!!!!!

But Its A trusted Website na!!!!......Only I want To Clear One Thing..Their it Was Option Of Cash Deposit at ur Local HDFC or ICICI Bank!!!.....so I Wanted To Ask What Is The Process of This!!!!!

and 1 More Thing.....if I Buy From Amazon USA website!!!....Is their Any Loss or Harm in It??????
Theitwares is a trusted website, you can buy from them.

Buying from amazon is a problem, high shipping cost, custom hassle etc, end price is 40% higher easily.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Theitwares is a trusted website, you can buy from them.

Buying from amazon is a problem, high shipping cost, custom hassle etc, end price is 40% higher easily.

Oh...And Audio Technica Products Are Selling Out Very fast At All Websites!.....I Have to Order them Fast...before That Last 4 Pieces Are Also Gone!!!!!....

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
U Were Saying that u Will call In Their Office and Will Pick It By Urself so Wats Happened to That?????
Apparently they have dispatched it with the courier, I called him, he said that he is coming, gave him my location, he is still coming, apparently. No sign of him yet, called pristinenote, they were very helpful(there is a bunch of bengali guys there) but aramex is f'n me sideways, I'll call the courier again at 7:30 :-x

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Apparently they have dispatched it with the courier, I called him, he said that he is coming, gave him my location, he is still coming, apparently. No sign of him yet, called pristinenote, they were very helpful(there is a bunch of bengali guys there) but aramex is f'n me sideways, I'll call the courier again at 7:30 :-x

Now im Scared to Order !!!!!......

tkin

Back to school!!
Now im Scared to Order !!!!!......
Ok, finally received it :D

Had to drag that guy to my house, repeatedly calling him, and now I'm gonna murder Aramex, the box had my Address, Ph no. on top in big bold letters, pristine note is awesome though, less than 24 hrs dispatch, go ahead and buy, but if you buy from website ask them to ship via another courier.

Pics and mini review coming up.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Ok, finally received it :D

Had to drag that guy to my house, repeatedly calling him, and now I'm gonna murder Aramex, the box had my Address, Ph no. on top in big bold letters, pristine note is awesome though, less than 24 hrs dispatch, go ahead and buy, but if you buy from website ask them to ship via another courier.

Pics and mini review coming up.

Congratzzz Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks, and wth am I cr@pping this thread? :D

Sorry OP, I mistook this thread for mine, I'll move the rest of the discussion to my thread now, if you want you can ask mods to remove these comments to my thread.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman

Sorry OP, I mistook this thread for mine, I'll move the rest of the discussion to my thread now, if you want you can ask mods to remove these comments to my thread.

hahaha.....No man Ur Not Crapping This thread!!.......No problem!!!!!.....haha....

Is it Worth Buying E5 from Here Fiio E5 earphone Volume Booster & Amplifier + Bass Boost + Free Sennheiser Cx55 | eBay

or shuld i Go For E6....coz with E5 i Wuld Get Earphones which i Also Wanted!!!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
hahaha.....No man Ur Not Crapping This thread!!.......No problem!!!!!.....haha....

Is it Worth Buying E5 from Here Fiio E5 earphone Volume Booster & Amplifier + Bass Boost + Free Sennheiser Cx55 | eBay

or shuld i Go For E6....coz with E5 i Wuld Get Earphones which i Also Wanted!!!!!
E5 is cr@p compared to E6, its a waste, get the E6 from here: FiiO E6 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier | eBay

And get this headphone: JVC Marshmallow - HA-FX34 (Black Color) | eBay

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
E5 is cr@p compared to E6, its a waste, get the E6 from here: FiiO E6 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier | eBay

And get this headphone: JVC Marshmallow - HA-FX34 (Black Color) | eBay

Does JVC have other sized Cups....Coz Normal Ones Dont Fit in my Ears!!!!

Top Bottom