Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm thinking to take beyerdynamic distributorship in India. Let's see long way to go.
Oh wow, dunno what to say man, very good idea, but do be careful, if it does not sale well, well you know the rest, see if you can parties like Flipkart interested, also join TE and Erodov, most buyers will come from there, and facebook and lastly ebay india(do be careful about ratings).

ALL THE BEST and GODSPEED.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Oh wow, dunno what to say man, very good idea, but do be careful, if it does not sale well, well you know the rest, see if you can parties like Flipkart interested, also join TE and Erodov, most buyers will come from there, and facebook and lastly ebay india(do be careful about ratings).

ALL THE BEST and GODSPEED.

Thanks buddy, that what I'm thinking. India ebay sucks big time chutiya's are sitting behind desk and top level management.

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks buddy, that what I'm thinking. India ebay sucks big time chutiya's are sitting behind desk and top level management.
Problem is with customers, I have a friend, who is a b@st@rd, he buys stuff from ebay and gives them mediocre reviews, once he got a stuff in 2 days flat and gave 3 star in all categories, these guys ruin everything. Then theres the cheaters and kleptos.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Problem is with customers, I have a friend, who is a b@st@rd, he buys stuff from ebay and gives them mediocre reviews, once he got a stuff in 2 days flat and gave 3 star in all categories, these guys ruin everything. Then theres the cheaters and kleptos.

Really I don't know customer doing this type of thing, :shock:

tkin

Back to school!!
Really I don't know customer doing this type of thing, :shock:
There are some of these guys, they try to make the sellers miserable, so my rule no.1, never sell in ebay unless you have a very large inventory and support, start in forums, follow pristine notes success.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I'm thinking to take beyerdynamic distributorship in India. Let's see long way to go.

Best Of Luck Man. Wwow If U Really Do That This Will Certainly Become History And Ur Name Will Be Written In The Pages of that.....lol....Sorry Just Joking.....I Hope You May get The Distributorship...GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!

Here are some Pix Clicked From iPod So Ok Ok Quality.....

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0293.jpg

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0294.jpg

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0295.jpg

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0297.jpg
*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0296.jpg

And Thnx Tkin For Suggesting Me To Buy T500 i Love it.....And Dont Regret Anything.....Thnx Again And All The Users who Posted Different Suggestions....I Really Cherish u All.....!!!!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Oh..Oh....kkk...ANd Congrats For ur Koss Porta Pro....BTW At What Price u Bought that and From Where?????
Bought it for 4k from Applestore, had to pay the premium, applestore was the only place where I could find it, but worth the price.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Congrats ricky, finally you got it :)

hahah.... hell Yeah.......After 2 Months Of HEad Bagging all Over The Internet and Different Forums , and Did Nothing Else Resulted in Buying T500 ...And Im Very happy With It...and Also Big Thnx to you u Were Very Helpful In this very Short Trip!!!!!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
hahah.... hell Yeah.......After 2 Months Of HEad Bagging all Over The Internet and Different Forums , and Did Nothing Else Resulted in Buying T500 ...And Im Very happy With It...and Also Big Thnx to you u Were Very Helpful In this very Short Trip!!!!!!

Anytime bro :)

Top Bottom