Headphones Under ~5k

Which One is Best From The Following?

• Total voters
OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Just Ordered ATH-T500 From Flipkart.com and Fiio E6 Amp from Pristinenote's Ebay Store ....Total of Rs5600 ..I Know it Paid Extra...But i Wanted Cash On Delivery..as i tried With Debit Card Of My Friends On ebay but i Dont know each Time it was Giving Me Some Or Other Error!!!!..So It Pissed me Off!!!!!...Wuld be Expecting My Delivery Till 1st March!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Just Ordered ATH-T500 From Flipkart.com and Fiio E6 Amp from Pristinenote's Ebay Store ....Total of Rs5600 ..I Know it Paid Extra...But i Wanted Cash On Delivery..as i tried With Debit Card Of My Friends On ebay but i Dont know each Time it was Giving Me Some Or Other Error!!!!..So It Pissed me Off!!!!!...Wuld be Expecting My Delivery Till 1st March!!!
Flipkart one will reach in a few days max, PristineNotes delivery may take 4/5 days depending on location, if you live in a metro you will get it fast.

And congrats man, nice choice.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Flipkart one will reach in a few days max, PristineNotes delivery may take 4/5 days depending on location, if you live in a metro you will get it fast.

And congrats man, nice choice.

Actually i was Going For M35 . and Arranged My Friend's Debit Card For That.and I was trying To Buy M35 from ebay that itwares store page..and I Dont Know each time it was Giving Me Some Error....so I Dropped That idea And Went For This.....and Thnx Really Boost My Confidence...Coz i Was Having Doubts that Did I Made Right Choice!!!!.....

tkin

Back to school!!
Actually i was Going For M35 . and Arranged My Friend's Debit Card For That.and I was trying To Buy M35 from ebay that itwares store page..and I Dont Know each time it was Giving Me Some Error....so I Dropped That idea And Went For This.....and Thnx Really Boost My Confidence...Coz i Was Having Doubts that Did I Made Right Choice!!!!.....
Its good, my friend has it, you'll love it, specially since you have the amp to make up for the bass.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Its good, my friend has it, you'll love it, specially since you have the amp to make up for the bass.

You Were saying Na..That u Will Listen To Ur Friends T500??Did U Listened to it..coz U Have Now M35 ..U will Be Able To Compare Better To it!!

tkin

Back to school!!
You Were saying Na..That u Will Listen To Ur Friends T500??Did U Listened to it..coz U Have Now M35 ..U will Be Able To Compare Better To it!!
Actually, I want to, but he is a doc, and lives a bit far away(forum member mukherjee), he has some upcoming exams, so don't wanna bother him now, just enjoy your T500, they are good.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I m Just Having one Problem The portability issue is Really Confusing me!!!!! Coz M35 is Portable...Im not A Much Of A Traveller...but even i Go Sometimes..That Portable ones Will be Damn easy To Carry!!!

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
I m Just Having one Problem The portability issue is Really Confusing me!!!!! Coz M35 is Portable...Im not A Much Of A Traveller...but even i Go Sometimes..That Portable ones Will be Damn easy To Carry!!!
M35 is foldable, not so much portable, even folded it won't fit in your pocket, not in any one of them, headphones like Sennheiser PX series, Koss Portapro are truly portable, M35 is just easier to store in a bag and requires less space.

But it trades comfort for portability, the M35 is a lot less comfortable compared to hanging design like T500 or my old Siberia.

My ears begin to hurt after a few hours, so can't have both.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
M35 is foldable, not so much portable, even folded it won't fit in your pocket, not in any one of them, headphones like Sennheiser PX series, Koss Portapro are truly portable, M35 is just easier to store in a bag and requires less space.

But it trades comfort for portability, the M35 is a lot less comfortable compared to hanging design like T500 or my old Siberia.

My ears begin to hurt after a few hours, so can't have both.

i Dont Know I Would Be Able To buy Another Headphones In Some YEars or not...so I am really Looking In Long term ....That Wuld Really Help me..Carrying HP..in Bag..is really easy to carry anyway..so jus gone With M35..My head is Big...so People have Said That ATH T500 Wuld be Really Tight For Big Heads!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
i Dont Know I Would Be Able To buy Another Headphones In Some YEars or not...so I am really Looking In Long term ....That Wuld Really Help me..Carrying HP..in Bag..is really easy to carry anyway..so jus gone With M35..My head is Big...so People have Said That ATH T500 Wuld be Really Tight For Big Heads!!!
If your head is big you would have hell with M35, it clamps down hard, but T500 hangs on your ears, so its a lot more comfortable, trust me, my experience with siberia had taught me, T500 will be lot more comfortable than M35, any day.

This headphone will serve you good for a long time.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I Got My Fiio E6 From Pristine Note...i have To Say it Was Pretty Fast i Ordered On 26th and on 27th I Got Sms That They Have Shipped and Today I Got That...I M Pretty Happy With Pristine Note.....But I yet To Have Try It Out My T500 HP!!!! ..Here Are Some Pics Of OK OK Quality!!!

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0292.jpg

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0291.jpg

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0289.jpg

*i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t461/ricky641b/IMG_0290.jpg

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Congrats, once you hook it up, and set it to EQ Mode II(Blue) you'll understand the difference.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Yeah I Tried EQ2 With My Apple Earphones But I Didn't Found Any Great Difference I Will Try With My T500 When i Will Receive it...And Then Tell My Experience with it!!!..Although I Like This Device Such A Small Device..I Think Probably Smallest of My All Gadgets!!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah I Tried EQ2 With My Apple Earphones But I Didn't Found Any Great Difference I Will Try With My T500 When i Will Receive it...And Then Tell My Experience with it!!!..Although I Like This Device Such A Small Device..I Think Probably Smallest of My All Gadgets!!!!
Try using some decent headphones, not apple cr@p, I heard difference with Soundmagic PL30(IEM), PortaPro, M35.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Flipkart Is Very Late In delivering Products...It Always Delivers At The Last Day Of Expected Delivery..Tomorrow Is Last Day...Let me See When They Will Deliver it????....Hoping For The Best!!!!

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
I Got My T500 headphones..Will Be Uploading Some Pix Tomorrow.....

Initially Imressions : When I Saw It First Time ...My First Rxn Was It is A Huge Headphone....
and About Sound Quality...Bass is Decent Not Punchy..But yeah It was Certainly What i Wanted!!!!.....Overall Pretty Amazing Sound......Not Very Comfortable Though...Cord IS Pretty Big Almost 11ft .....Finding Some Difficulty in Handling!!!!!.....

tkin

Back to school!!
I Got My T500 headphones..Will Be Uploading Some Pix Tomorrow.....

Initially Imressions : When I Saw It First Time ...My First Rxn Was It is A Huge Headphone....
and About Sound Quality...Bass is Decent Not Punchy..But yeah It was Certainly What i Wanted!!!!.....Overall Pretty Amazing Sound......Not Very Comfortable Though...Cord IS Pretty Big Almost 11ft .....Finding Some Difficulty in Handling!!!!!.....
Good purchase, pics please.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Tkin I manage to get the warranty in India of my Hp, it has been already directly shipped from Germany Beyerdynamic. Soon I will create a thread, so it will help other but firstly I have to ask the source if he is comfortable or not. How is beyerdynamic market in India, people like it or not ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Tkin I manage to get the warranty in India of my Hp, it has been already directly shipped from Germany Beyerdynamic. Soon I will create a thread, so it will help other but firstly I have to ask the source if he is comfortable or not. How is beyerdynamic market in India, people like it or not ?
Most people have never heard of it, why? Its all, SONY, SENNHEISER OMGWTFBBQ, people have the audacity to compare sub 2k sony IEMs with my PL30s, or cheap zebronics HP with Portapros, but EVERYONE in this forum, atleast the knowledgeable kind love Beyerdynamic(I love them, want one next year), so we would love a review, please go ahead :) :mrgreen:

Top Bottom