Headphones for HTC Explorer..!!

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
So a month passes by since i bought my first smartphone but i still couldn't find a good headphone to fit in my phone. Because of the weird 3.5mm jack i cant seem to fit any of my old headphones. I tried all my old headphones (nokia, nokia xpress music, samsung) which i collected from the phones bought earlier, but the sound only echoes and i can't hear the vocals..it's like vocals are muted..!!! Please suggest me a good pair within Rs.500/- preferably from Flipkart. And pleaseeeeeeee be absolutely sure that they work properly in HTC explorer.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
did you completely pushed in the headphone jack?? this echoing problems happens to me also if jack is not properly connected... (new mobile got very tight connections so it might appear to you as correctly inserted jack)
if its fine then get your phone checked as you said that you have tried many heaphones...

aroraanant

Explorer
Almost every earphones work flawlessly with explorer, I think you should contact the customer care regarding it as I think there is some problem in your phone.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Almost every earphones work flawlessly with explorer, I think you should contact the customer care regarding it as I think there is some problem in your phone.

did you completely pushed in the headphone jack?? this echoing problems happens to me also if jack is not properly connected... (new mobile got very tight connections so it might appear to you as correctly inserted jack)
if its fine then get your phone checked as you said that you have tried many heaphones...

The default EPs that come with Sony,Nokia,Samsung etc have inter-compatibility issues.Nothing wrong with the Phone.

It happens because of the Different(non-standard) positioning of 3rd Connection Ring(for Mic) on the Lead Connector.

Every Phone manufacturer has different connector design for dedicated EPs(Handsfree/Headsets Precisely) Complying with Standard 3.5mm Connectors at the same time so 3rd Party EPs 3.5MM EP/HP works just fine with them whereas Handsfree kit(Earphone+Mic) from other brands dont works at all or pose problems such as echoing,mono sound etc

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^^
Sujeet I knew that but I said so coz the OP said he has tried many earphones, and I think atleast one among many should work with the phone.
BTW you have give a good info, it will help others. :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^^^^
Sujeet I knew that but I said so coz the OP said he has tried many earphones, and I think atleast one among many should work with the phone.
BTW you have give a good info, it will help others. :)

OP has tried the earphone that comes bundled with other Phones.AFAIK All those are prone to issues mentioned previously.
AFAIK HTC Explorer dont comes bundled with EP and thats why OP is facing confusion.

He hasn't listed any Standard EP/HP.

Try with a Standard 3.5mm Device.Need not be a Earphone.
You can connect your Phone to Computer Speakers too to just to Satisfy yourself with the functioning of Jack.It should work fine.:)

Last edited:

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
but i got my SGY to use all headset/earphone properly even if it was of nokia, spice or some local brand...

Sujeet

Undead!!!
but i got my SGY to use all headset/earphone properly even if it was of nokia, spice or some local brand...

I too have SGY.Nokia Earphones WH 205.They dont work with SGY.

Spice Earphone Have standard 3.5mm Connectors.
More importantly the Jacks of Phones are non-standard 3.5 mm Jacks, that precisely supports Standard Audio Only(No mic) 3.5mm Device.
Those jacks are specially made to accomodate Properatory Handsfree Wired Kits.

Other Local Brands same as Spice.

Last edited:
OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
@sujeet nice info and about trying with computer speakers...i have already mentioned that i tried it with AUX wires in cars and my Logitech headphone they work fine so i guess it's an issue with headphones.

@papul1993 i really don't need the boom boom type of headphones ... the type of headphones that you get with the normal phones are enough for me...still you can provide the link to such headphones below 1k..please try flipkart only..!!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Upto 1K.
Preferably Get This Soundmagic PL21

Under 500.

Prefer This Soundmagic PL13

Last edited:

papul1993

not a newbie.....
I wanted to buy the Brainwavz m2. Too expensive right now. Maybe it's because of the Rupee value falling.

techlover

In the zone
ummm well what i have observed about the echoing problem and other sound issues of headphones of different companies is because of that inbuilt microphone and call on/off button with it ...actually these are not headphones and headsets

Nokia WH-205 has that microphone thing attached to the wire which creates the problem...
and yes u can any speaker with 3.5mm jack with your mobile and can easily see that there is no problem with your mobile :)
As for an example ..the headphones that came bundled with Nokia 5800 Xpress music ..had Stereo Headphones Headset
Model: HS-45 + AD-54 (3.5mm size)
Functions:
Built-in Mic, Answer/End call button, 3.5mm jack/socket, Stereo Dual Headphones and
Remote control functions:
rewind/previous track
fast forward/skip track
pause/play
volume control

At any point i can detach that microhphone and that connector and just connect AD 54 headphone.....when i use both of them echoing happens when i attach to other devices and even with the computer...but as soon as I just use headphones it works flawlessly :D ...this is just my observation i dont know if 100% true or not
here is what i was talking about the headphones(or i should say headset?) with nokia 5800 xpressmusic
*i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac42/heenamanan/si_4478887.jpg

Upto 1K.
Preferably Get This Soundmagic PL21

Under 500.

Prefer This Soundmagic PL13

What about this? :-?
Sony MDR-EX60LP Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Best Headphone Money can buy for.5k JVC Marshmallow - HA-FX34 ( Please CALL for Color ) | eBay

Check it out if u Havent Bought the pl13 already

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Well i haven't made the purchase yet...so i got time to think more and i realised that if i am getting a handsfree it would be nice to talk ,i.e. attend calls with it. So basically i need Headsets and not only Headphones..

and @techlover you might be right because when i used my logitech headsets with the device there was no echoing and the jack went completely into the device. So i cant understand what the fr***ing problem is!!

So suggestions for headsets only please.. :) and i am also open to wireless solutions ,if any ,for a decent cost.

Pranav19

Broken In
are these good..
Tekfusion - Twinwoofers In-Ear Headphones (Black Chrome) | Headphone | Flipkart.com

or any other headphones in this price range

You just go to htc store and u can find any accerossories of your mobile with your warranty card and your mobile bill or you can query it by watching that particular mobile site.

Top Bottom