Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Is Dragonwar G HS003 or Zebronics IronHead a good investment or should I just go for Sennheiser HD202 II + mic combo? (mainly for gaming, anime and cartoons)

avanildutta

Journeyman
Is Dragonwar G HS003 or Zebronics IronHead a good investment or should I just go for Sennheiser HD202 II + mic combo? (mainly for gaming, anime and cartoons)
Dont know about others but sold my zebronics ironhead as the cups were bit uncomfortable and bit tight. Bought for multiplayer gaming. And ears starts paining after 1 hr or so. So got the hyperx cloud instead. Much better than ironhead and easily put them on for 3 hrs minimum. Thats my view. Dont know about others. No idea regarding dragon head or sennheiser. But yes the ironhead did sound good for the price. But was bit uncomfortable for me.

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
using HyperX Cloud Core for the past 5 days. can vouch for it. good fit and quite comfortable even with spectacles on.

although it is a bit too bright for my taste. but nothing that i cant manage with for some gaming and movies..

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
using HyperX Cloud Core for the past 5 days. can vouch for it. good fit and quite comfortable even with spectacles on.

although it is a bit too bright for my taste. but nothing that i cant manage with for some gaming and movies..

its way out of budget tbh

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Hi all, I need suggestions on v shape sound signature iem.
My budget is ~4k.
I'm using vsonic vsd3s as my daily driver and I really like it.
I need the new one to gift to my brother for his birthday.
He likes the vsd3s too but he don't like the ear thingy that goes all around the ear(he finds that irrating on long use)

Please suggest any other iem than vsd3s..As I can't find any better at the price.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Anybody?
I'm thinking of buying Tennmak pro
Anybody have experience with these?
Buy Tennmak Pro Earphones in India with 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. HiFiNage Indi

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
OK so finally bought SoundMagic E10C from Amazon as it was on lightning deal. Costed me 1699INR. But I was so disappointed. The headphones are great(i guess) but they have more bass than my taste. Though I don't understand technical words of the audio word and neither have listened to lots of headphones, but its not upto the mark as I have heard few headphones from Sony and SkullCandy which were slightly better for the same price.

Also, the volume Down button wasn't working well, so I have ordered for replacement. But HUGE doubt i have now if I have got the original product as the red and blue ribbons just near the ear buds are red and black, not red and blue. My thoughts are full on question marks now about this piece. Has anyone else noticed this in their E10C??

As per this review, e10c goes neck to neck with Techfusion Twinwoofer M2. And I thought twinwoofer is some cheap chineese company which sells cheap quality products.
Doesn't matter as I am stuck now with these. They aren't very comfortable either, may be I need to use with different pair of ear buds.

Apart from all this, I have question for people here, why E10C is suggested the best! under 2k range?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hey, thanks. I will do everything to get the best out of these as these are costly. And you are right about EQ, i was about to download some music app as google music app doesn't provide EQ settings. All the suggestions are welcome.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
E10c doesn't have more Bass, its moderate
check if u haven't got fake by registering the serial no.

I bought it from headphonezone website and they really sound good.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah, The bass is slightly high, but coming from KZ Ate, it was definitely an upgrade. The instrument separation is much more clearer than KZ ATE.
The buttons on E10C suck, very hard to press the middle button.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ah. then I might have got fake one. Forgot to check the serial number though. I have returned it and ordered a replacement, Will check for that one for sure
Also, next time I will buy from headphonezone then

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Anyone know of a way to get piston3 in india?. I have been trying the mi india site for last 6 months and still no luck.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Guys which headphone should I go for from the following list?
WiFi adapter and gaming headphone
All are Chinese one's with no customer support/service centre but these are the only one's which are in my budget.
Thanks

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
looking for replacement for mi piston 2 . I prefer one with a mic and will be mainly used for watching movies/sports / TV & listening to music. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom