Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Any suggestions on Jays- a jays five vs Soundmagic e10c ? Both are priced almost equal. Jays mic button can be customised through app but that doesn't come above in my priority list.
I am getting used to Logitech Z623 sound, which Is my main source of music at home (bass is kept only at 50%). I don't like too much bass.

Hrishi

Aww man. Where is this discussion. I asked him in his thread. Anyway. Thanks for heads up. I guess will stick with e10c.
Okay, so here's the problem with MA390u in im perspective (as sound is very subjective stuff).

1. I Hate inline remote on my IEMs/Headphones. They often cause unnecessary action triggers like volume changes, track changes etc.

2. Because of the inline mic/remote it's difficult to wear them in a earhook design. I always wear my IEMs in earhook design for maximum comfort, less microphonics (the wobbling sound wear cord moves or touches something), and maximum isolation.

3. MA350 had sealed earpiece chamber design, so sound was balanced and it had punchy lows. There was handsome amount of clarity.
In 390u they introduced two holes or what you call as tuned ports. I feel due to this the sound is different than MA350. It sounds a bit wider in sound stage, but there is lack of clarity and highs. Bass is also muddy. It's as if frequencies were leaking into each other's range. Not really my kind of sound signature.

So I closed those tuned ports by sealing off with a tiny drop of fevicol. Now they sound pretty neat and clear. Excellent amount of highs and lows, in fact more than 350 but tad a bit less bassy. It was obvious, but it's much more neutral and pretty much like the old gun.

Also the earpiece joiner/splitter is kind of stupid. Doesn't keep the cables joined often.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

vinaychandel123

Right off the assembly line
Its depend on you what type of user you are, you are casual music listener or heavy bass love who spend more time to listen music. I specially suggest you use once Tekfusion Twinwoofers M 2.0, It’s perhaps one of the best affordable audiophile headset you can buy for your money. I have used the M 2.0 for about a year now

Top Bottom