Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

rickenjus

In the zone
Which is better in terms of sound quality "Cowon EM1" or "soundmagic ES 18". I am currently using ES 18, sounds perfect, fully satisfied. Is there any better deal around rs 700..???

I can only increase my budget only if I can get a great improvement in terms of sound quality than what ES 18 provide..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
not sure but EM1 should be better in terms of durability, i purchased ES 18 green last month, the rubber tip is is slightly broken now.. I now have to "deal with it" as i have lost the backup rubber tips :/

rickenjus

In the zone
well, had same experience with my es 18, lost one tip and other broke, now using with locally sold ear tip. Also mine is showing retiring sign after whole one year.

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Stay calm bro.
You will definitely get replacement or refunds.
Call on this no. - +91-22-65611833 between 10:00 to 18:00 hrs.
Speak to sagar or Faheem.

you haev to send your existing set back?

Yes the earphones alone.

They have very good customer support.
In such cases always contact support team instead of opening any thread in forums.

One more thing when I called up sagar told me that they are coming out with new IEM in next month or so.
See if you can get that instead of c12 but need to shell out more...

I spoke to Mr.Sagar.
He was very polite and listening and I had good time with their support.

Got the working(new?) earphones yesterday after a really Long wait...
Also got the brass case for Rs.450.
I am satisfied with the earphones.the details come up very well now..but still waiting for it to burn in.The bass seems masking the voice.
I think a long burn in will solve this.

However I find a hard time folding the wires and putting it in the case and untangle them.Have to learn to properly handle them.Probably a newbie problem ;)

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
However I find a hard time folding the wires and putting it in the case and untangle them.Have to learn to properly handle them.Probably a newbie problem ;)

Do not listen on high volumes initially may be first 50 hrs.
leather case is more practical..;)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
soundmagic es18 is very high value for money. but there are complaints that its build quality is bad.

but it has good sound and i like it. and have it too.

kamal_saran

android lover
soundmagic es18 is very high value for money. but there are complaints that its build quality is bad.

but it has good sound and i like it. and have it too.

thnks bro
should i buy soundmagic over cowon em1 as i like soundmagic too and there 1 year warranty hows ASS OF THEM

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Guys in need of a cheap iem. will be used in long distance commute twice a week so durability is a must,one of the reasons i am not choosing es18 blindly. consider this links -

Access Denied

Headphones - Buy Headphones Online at Best Prices in India.

Amazon.in: Under ?1,000 - 4 Stars & Up / Fulfilled by Amazon / In-ear / Headphones / Home A...: Electronics

*ow.ly/Ap25b

Last edited:

rouble

Journeyman
Can anyone tell me if the Soundmagic e10 which is sold in India comes with a drawstrings pouch case or a hard zipper case like this one
*i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/myphoto_box/E103C_zps0d875eea.jpg
I have always seen those white boxes sold in India and the black ones in International markets. The white box contains the soft pouch ones and the black box contains the hard zipper ones. Is it true?

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I don't know about difference between international and Indian packing, but the e10 I've got have soft pouch with it.

rouble

Journeyman
[MENTION=149436]zapout[/MENTION] I own an ES18 right now and I got the same pouch. Now I want to buy an e10, but there are two packaging of e10 available in the market. Would love to have one with the hard case. It's so damn cool and pretty useful too. Don't know if I can get the hard case one in India.

Top Bottom