Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Any suggestion for over the ear headphones under 600.

Main uses: PC gaming and occasional use with mobile. Will a iem be better for this purpose?'

Shiva

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Any suggestion for over the ear headphones under 600.

Main uses: PC gaming and occasional use with mobile. Will a iem be better for this purpose?'

Shiva

I am using the SM ES18 and im very satisfied with it.

though people also suggest the cowon e1 due to its better build, i feel the ES18 wins it due to the better SQ. es18 is very good if you wanna use it indoors only, without any jumping around.

also, i bought for 550 from snapdeal. SD has always been smooth for me.

not-Shiva :D :lol:

Philips SHM1900/97 Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Philips SHM1900/97 Wired Headphones Online - Philips : Flipkart.com
Philips SHP2000 Price in India - Buy Philips SHP2000 Online - Philips : Flipkart.com

How about these??

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are the em1 and es18 good for gaming?? pardon me if i'm wrong but arent over the ear ones like the ones in the link better for gaming??

Shiva

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Over the ear is always better because of better isolation and thus less sound loss (leakage) than on ear units.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Oh I can't comment on that mate, I was just meaning that whatever you get for gaming or movies make sure it's over the ear.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Philips SHM1900/97 Wired Headphones Price in India - Buy Philips SHM1900/97 Wired Headphones Online - Philips : Flipkart.com
Philips SHP2000 Price in India - Buy Philips SHP2000 Online - Philips : Flipkart.com

How about these??

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are the em1 and es18 good for gaming?? pardon me if i'm wrong but arent over the ear ones like the ones in the link better for gaming??

Shiva

using SHP 1900 since bought my pc , can guarantee its worth the money

hari1

In the zone
Please tell me the best IEM I can buy around Rs.800? Everywhere I have read that Xiaomi Piston 2 are the best in this range but I have doubts.
Sound quality is the main concern. It should just sound awesome.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Please tell me the best IEM I can buy around Rs.800? Everywhere I have read that Xiaomi Piston 2 are the best in this range but I have doubts.
Sound quality is the main concern. It should just sound awesome.

if you don't want Piston v2, you can check Cowon EM1

Hardy

Right off the assembly line
hey guys could you suggest me a in-ear-earphones price range 3k to 4k ?? thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom