Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Guys which one is good among these? Also is there any other alternatives?

Nokia BH-111 In-the-ear Headset - Nokia: Flipkart.com

Sony SBH20 In-the-ear Headset - Sony: Flipkart.com

I will use it for casual musics and for gaming/ online gaming / skype. I dont feel comfortable with those dabba headsets.

Any help :( ??

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Hey guys.
I've two questions

1.How do i burn-in Sennheiser HD 202 II?, and is burn-in really necessary?
2.(Stupid question)can you guys please tell which headphone is used in the airtel money advertisement(orange color), a friend of mine is asking me this, he doesn't care about audio quality, just looks.:p

anky

Youngling
i just received my soundmagic es18, using it on moto g and my laptop and i did not found found its quality upto the mark, infact i think the earphones i got with moto g is better than this. the problem is that the voice kind of shatters, and irritating, bass is good but sound is not so clear and smooth. i want to ask that is it possible that i have got faulty piece (ordered it from snapdeal worth rs 550) ?..

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
i just received my soundmagic es18, using it on moto g and my laptop and i did not found found its quality upto the mark, infact i think the earphones i got with moto g is better than this. the problem is that the voice kind of shatters, and irritating, bass is good but sound is not so clear and smooth. i want to ask that is it possible that i have got faulty piece (ordered it from snapdeal worth rs 550) ?..

after some burning in it will be good

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

after some burning in it will be good

Yup. It happened to me also, but after burn in, it sounds super cool.

Before you search for match box. Here it is.

Burn In Guide | Tekfusion® - Twinwoofers, Ecoofers In-Ear Headphones

anky

Youngling
oo..!!..thanks..i didn't know what burning in is..but i presumed it is related about just using earphones..:p

nighthawkx

Broken In
Hey Guys
I need some help. My skullcandy earphones left piece is having low volume output -relatively @25% with right being 100%. I am looking forward to buy a new IEM and have shortlisted Sondmagic Es 18 and Cowon Em1. I am unable to differentiate between the two . If you have tried it can you tell me which one is better?? I have around 1k and do post if you know of a better model

sankar

Broken In
Hey Guys
I need some help. My skullcandy earphones left piece is having low volume output -relatively @25% with right being 100%. I am looking forward to buy a new IEM and have shortlisted Sondmagic Es 18 and Cowon Em1. I am unable to differentiate between the two . If you have tried it can you tell me which one is better?? I have around 1k and do post if you know of a better model
what is your sound signature ? i.e what kind of sound do u like ?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Hey Guys

Cowon
Nicer bass
A degree of sound Isolation
Iphone compatibility
Awesome build quality

ibutters

New to this forum
Which earphone is best within 3k? I am not a bass head as such but prefer a deeper and powerful bass. I'd mostly use it with my phone during commute.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
Please suggest an upgrade to SoundMagic es18 at budget less than 2k. I'm Not a bass head. I listen to soft music and enjoy vocals and instrumentals. So please suggest something.
Sounmagic E30 but its greater than 2k

- - - Updated - - -

Or else go for e10

Top Bottom