Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Which earphone is best within 3k? I am not a bass head as such but prefer a deeper and powerful bass. I'd mostly use it with my phone during commute.

Signature Acoustics C12 fits your needs.

you can get it on snapdeal at 2.6K.

check reviews [and my signature too] :)

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Guys how are Tekfusion Twinwoofers ?

Need ₹1500 headphones with iPhone 5 compatibility.

I love to hear ambient songs and also have some bass strata in my English playlist!

Any suggestions are welcomed!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bought SoundMagic e30 from proaudiohome with one year warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

Get SoundMagic es18 from proaudiohome if you want warranty also. Rest of the sites don't give warranty. And SoundMagic is not present in India.

SoundMagic ES18 Earphones from Sound Magic | Earphones | electronics-store | HomeShop18.com

Out of Stock

Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty

Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone Price in India - Buy Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone Online - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

WARRANTY
Warranty Summary 6 Months Manufacturer Warranty.

SoundMagic ES18 (Red & Black) - Buy Online @ Rs.594/- | Snapdeal

WARRANTY
Period 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Don't mislead people. :mad:

ahivarn

Broken In
SoundMagic ES18 Earphones from Sound Magic | Earphones | electronics-store | HomeShop18.com

Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone Price in India - Buy Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone Online - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

:( you are misleading people with your misinformation. There's technically a warranty but you would have to send it to China as SoundMagic is not officially present here.

ahivarn

Broken In

*m.gadgets.ndtv.com/internet/featur...opping-online-in-india-489471?site=gadgetsweb
Read this link. Even companies with presence in India don't recognize the warranty being claimed to be offered by different shopping sites.

On February 19, Lenovo warned users that Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipkart are not authorised resellers of the Chinese manufacturer's products, and also issued an advisory with a list of all authorised stores and genuine partners. "E-commerce websites like Snapdeal, Flipkart and Amazon India are not authorised Lenovo resellers. We encourage you to check your warranty entitlements when you buy from these websites," Lenovo said in the advisory on its website.

Nikon might have been the first brand to take up this issue though - in a blog post in September last year, the company stated: "Please note that Flipkart (Flipkart Internet Private Limited) and Snapdeal (Jasper Infotech Private Limited) are not our authorised partner/dealer in India for Nikon Products." Toshiba has also issued a similar statement, and now, so has Canon.

While the iPhone isn't covered, and Infibeam is the only authorised online seller in India, you can get an iPod or iPad from anywhere, and be covered under the warranty. Flipkart is the only authorised seller for those two products, but Apple will service any genuine iPod or iPad regardless of whom you've purchased it from.

ahivarn

Broken In
These online market place systems allow anyone to sell their products as long as they sell genuine and new product. Now whether they are indeed covered by company issued warranty or not is a different matter. As for SoundMagic, they are not present at all in India. I purchased SoundMagic e18 initially. Since it's flimsy (but high sound quality), it got broken. I couldn't find any service center. At least proaudiohome is giving a one year dealer warranty.

ahivarn

Broken In
Need Earphones+Mic+Remote with Iphone 5 Compatibility .
Any suggestions?

Guys I am buying urgently !
Can any1 help?
iPhone 5 Compatibility
Metallic
Good if it has mic
1500 bucks budget

I think you will have a great deal to get brainwavz m5 at 30$, FedEx 2 day from mp4nation. Their usual cost us 45$ ie 2700 rs. They are giving huge discount on this one.
*www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-m5-iem-earphone-black
Enjoy!

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I think you will have a great deal to get brainwavz m5 at 30$, FedEx 2 day from mp4nation. Their usual cost us 45$ ie 2700 rs. They are giving huge discount on this one.
*www.mp4nation.net/brainwavz-m5-iem-earphone-black
Enjoy!

Dude has any1 got from MP4 nation!What about customs?I know these are best bet,but just asking!

ahivarn

Broken In
Dude has any1 got from MP4 nation!What about customs?I know these are best bet,but just asking!
*theheadphonelist.com/holiday-buyers-guide-best-earphones-under-50/
This is the earphone list by famous audiophile nick joker. Now most of the products listed there won't be available in India. Still b browse through to get an idea.

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
My ES18s are almost dead. Had them for about two years.
Loved the audio, but looking for something with a lot better build quality this time.

Suggestions?

Last edited:

moniker

Broken In
Does Soundmagic really have a full black version of ES18? Was pleasantly surprised to see this listed on flipkart, though the price is way higher than black-red.

I feel the red, orange and green versions are too gaudy. I will be using these in trains and buses, and wouldn't want people staring at me using such flashy earphones!

Are the black-black variants available only on flipkart? I don't see them anywhere else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom