Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

ratul

█████████████████
^^ok will buy e10 from smc, forgot to mention--source is sansa cllip+,
from where you got "bi-flange eartip"?

well, you get a pair free as an accessory with E10 itself.. :) :mrgreen:
You get 2 pair each of S/M/L silicon tips, and a pair of bi-flange eartip, so you get total of 7 pairs of eartips with E10...

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Brand New Sennheiser Pro Proffessional DJ Heatphones HD 205 | eBay

Apply 5% off coupon.

:shock: I missed it, that was an amazing deal ......

I've got a budget of about 2.8k , planning to get the Sennheiser HD 203 for ~Rs 2630, is it worth it or are there any better models or deals??

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
well, you get a pair free as an accessory with E10 itself.. :) :mrgreen:
You get 2 pair each of S/M/L silicon tips, and a pair of bi-flange eartip, so you get total of 7 pairs of eartips with E10...

you got it for 1.5k right?,, smc is quoting 1.8k for it. I can't spend more than 1.6k.
I guess there is no other option but to buy Sennheiser CX 180.

ratul

█████████████████
you got it for 1.5k right?,, smc is quoting 1.8k for it. I can't spend more than 1.6k.
I guess there is no other option but to buy Sennheiser CX 180.

haha, yes they quoted me initially 1.7k too after 15% discount on MRP..
i said that on your site, it's given as 1.5k, how could you sell above that, so the guy agreed for 1.5k.. :p

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
^^the same thing happened with me last year when i purchased pl21.
I bought e10 for 1.6k from smc today.
Did you "burn in" the e10?

ratul

█████████████████
^^the same thing happened with me last year when i purchased pl21.
I bought e10 for 1.6k from smc today.
Did you "burn in" the e10?

congrats.. :doublethumb:
they r still in burn-in period, 30hrs i think..
i am playing them normally as well as using the burn-in player on tekfusion website, noticed that highs have been enriched by some extent, let's hope 4 more till 50-70hrs burn-in..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
:shock: I missed it, that was an amazing deal ......

I've got a budget of about 2.8k , planning to get the Sennheiser HD 203 for ~Rs 2630, is it worth it or are there any better models or deals??

Purchase recently for casual use. Any specific you looking for ?

dan4u

Took Off!!!
^^ well I was thinking about the Sennheiser HD 202 or 203, and if I stretch a bit the HD 429 (it there on ebay for 3.6k), this is my first headphone so basically I'm clueless, whats the difference between the 200 and 400 series (apart from price :p), they both cover the entire ear, right? also, all of them have very long wires :shock:, on all the reviews I've seen only the HD 202 came with a wire holder, or does all models have it? its for my laptop and iPod (music, movies, games)......and do these leak sound to the surroundings??

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi,

I need to buy a new set of IEMs since my earlier Creative EP830 died. Since I listen to a lot of metal and progressive stuff, I need a earphone which has decent bass and a clear mid-range. I've been looking at the E10M for the past couple of days, but I am not sure about its sound quality. I have also heard that the E30 has better mids but the bass sucks, also I do not like its design.

What do you guys suggest?

ratul

█████████████████
Hi,

I need to buy a new set of IEMs since my earlier Creative EP830 died. Since I listen to a lot of metal and progressive stuff, I need a earphone which has decent bass and a clear mid-range. I've been looking at the E10M for the past couple of days, but I am not sure about its sound quality. I have also heard that the E30 has better mids but the bass sucks, also I do not like its design.

What do you guys suggest?

what's your budget???
if you want the boom boom bass effect, then E10 or E30 might not satisfy your need..
Try searching for Vsonic GR02 bass edition.
Hifinage is selling them for 2199... Check out here..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My budget is 2000 +/- 500, preferably lower.

I am more concerned for clarity and the mids because I listen to a lot of metal, but I need decent bass as well. Also, it should be able to handle reverb well.

Hrishi

Got my TKfusion's audio jack busted. I fixed it by cutting anothe audio jack and patching it to the TKfusion's cable.
However , it has made it look cosmeticaly "pathetic" , due to tapes and all the mes.

Need some decent advice.Are 3.5mm input jacks available seperately in market ???
I enjoy this IEM due to their balanced and bright sound , but don't feel like carrying around due to the messed up wires.

ratul

█████████████████
My budget is 2000 +/- 500, preferably lower.

I am more concerned for clarity and the mids because I listen to a lot of metal, but I need decent bass as well. Also, it should be able to handle reverb well.

then Vsonic GR02 Bass edition suits ur need, under your budget and other than lows, comparable to E10 (or slightly better too)..

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Got my TKfusion's audio jack busted. I fixed it by cutting anothe audio jack and patching it to the TKfusion's cable.
However , it has made it look cosmeticaly "pathetic" , due to tapes and all the mes.

Need some decent advice.Are 3.5mm input jacks available seperately in market ???
I enjoy this IEM due to their balanced and bright sound , but don't feel like carrying around due to the messed up wires.

Shopping.kitsnspares.com
well m trying to get one for a year, see if u can get hold of it

Hrishi

Shopping.kitsnspares.com
well m trying to get one for a year, see if u can get hold of it
Thanks for the link buddy. I think that what I need precisely.
However I just need a single piece , and they are selling it in bulk.
Any good source where I can get a single or two of them within 200 or 250 INR.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I settled for the Vsonic GR02 BE after some research. My first thoughts here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/166412-wtb-vsonic-gr02-bass-edition-hifinage.html#post1792789

podanimesh

Right off the assembly line
Ok i have bought M2 from mp4nation
asking for Rs.750 customs...

what will happen if i dont pay them.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Thanks for the link buddy. I think that what I need precisely.
However I just need a single piece , and they are selling it in bulk.
Any good source where I can get a single or two of them within 200 or 250 INR.

yw, where do u stay

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

good then head to
i-Tech Audio Systems Pvt. Ltd.
SINCE 1990 (AN ISO 9001: 2008 COMPANY)
3406, D.B. Gupta Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005
P: 011- 43174317
F: 011- 28720461
M : + 91 93 110 85559
W: Hitech