Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Suggest some good earphones for 500 bucks. Give me online link to purchase them too.

SM es 18 is out of stock try if you can get it else...........

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Headphone - Panasonic: Flipkart.com

Philips SHE 3590BK Headphone - Philips: Flipkart.com

If you can extend your budget to 750 then
Cowon EM1 Earphone

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
SMCInternational may have ES18. try dropping a mail but you won't get COD though end price will be less 600 for sure.

rider

as Kratos
SM es 18 is out of stock try if you can get it else...........

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Headphone - Panasonic: Flipkart.com

Philips SHE 3590BK Headphone - Philips: Flipkart.com

If you can extend your budget to 750 then
Cowon EM1 Earphone

How are Cowon EM1 Earphones? No idea about brand and it's quality.

^ Sound Magic ES 18 Headphone - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

heyy quagmire! you forgot to see it's in out of stock.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
SMCInternational may have ES18. try dropping a mail but you won't get COD though end price will be less 600 for sure.

I contacted Flipkart and they said they will have the ES18 back on stock by first week of April. I guess I will wait.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Any comments on cowon EM1?

not much useful reviews other than tech2
Cowon EM1 Earphones Review

Check infibeam for few customer feedback. Their pricing was 709 INR few days back
Cowon EM1 Reviews & Rating, Latest Buyers Comments - Infibeam.com

Even I'm planning to get it. After reading the review I have an impression that it could be better than SM ES18 in Higher frequencies. Em1 could be even better than JVC FX34 Marshmallow.
JVC Marshmallow HA-FX34

BTW few days back proaudiohome was having some coupon discount on JVC & could be sourced ~ 475 INR.

rider

as Kratos
not much useful reviews other than tech2
Cowon EM1 Earphones Review

Check infibeam for few customer feedback. Their pricing was 709 INR few days back
Cowon EM1 Reviews & Rating, Latest Buyers Comments - Infibeam.com

Even I'm planning to get it. After reading the review I have an impression that it could be better than SM ES18 in Higher frequencies. Em1 could be even better than JVC FX34 Marshmallow.
JVC Marshmallow HA-FX34

BTW few days back proaudiohome was having some coupon discount on JVC & could be sourced ~ 475 INR.

Actually, I never heard about Cowon earphones. Do you know about the brand and it's quality? I already read that reviews and comments. That's the only thing on google search. :) I'm going to order tomorrow because today is sunday, the black one without mic. Hope it sounds better than SM ES18.

Last edited:

Vignesh B

Youngling
Actually, I never heard about Cowon earphones. Do you know about the brand and it's quality? I already read that reviews and comments. That's the only thing on google search. :) I'm going to order tomorrow because today is sunday, the black one without mic. Hope it sounds better than SM ES18.
Cowon Em1 is the same earphone which they ship with D2+(PMP). It is of decent enough quality(in that price bracket). As of the brand name, it is quiet famous in the audiophile community(but mainly for their PMPs).

rider

as Kratos
Cowon Em1 is the same earphone which they ship with D2+(PMP). It is of decent enough quality(in that price bracket). As of the brand name, it is quiet famous in the audiophile community(but mainly for their PMPs).

I think It would be better than ES18. I'm ordering one from pro home audio.

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
Placed an order for Vsonic GR02 Bass Ed. from HiFinage. Their payment method is weird, but so many people recommended HiFinage so finally took the plunge :)
Hope to get it soon :p

Has anyone here bought from them?

moniker

Broken In
Need some advice guys. Pepperfry is offering 30% off for new accounts, that makes the price of soundmagic PL11 come down to around Rs 660. :)
Shall I go for it?

rider

as Kratos
How is the performance of SM PL11 and JBL In Ear in comparison to Cowon EM1? Thank god I read that pepperfry offer before placing order of Cowon EM1 from pro audio home. :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom