Headphones, earphones news and discussion thread

Hrishi

Its depend on you what type of user you are, you are casual music listener or heavy bass love who spend more time to listen music. I specially suggest you use once Tekfusion Twinwoofers M 2.0, It’s perhaps one of the best affordable audiophile headset you can buy for your money. I have used the M 2.0 for about a year now
I had them. They're not that good.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am looking for a basic on the ear type earphone mainly to avoid disturbing others while watching movies/playing games and with mic for occasional chatting. I am not an audiophile and could hardly distinguish quality of music. So I am only looking for reliable units that come cheap. I have tried Zebronics/i-Ball/Frontech units in the past and they all gave up in 6 months or so.

I came across this Philips unit on Amazon (it was on some sort of sale then) Philips SHL3195BK On-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black) (*www.amazon.in/dp/B014W5X2IA/).

Would this be worth buying or are there any better units out there in a similar or smaller budget?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am looking for a basic on the ear type earphone mainly to avoid disturbing others while watching movies/playing games and with mic for occasional chatting. I am not an audiophile and could hardly distinguish quality of music. So I am only looking for reliable units that come cheap. I have tried Zebronics/i-Ball/Frontech units in the past and they all gave up in 6 months or so.

I came across this Philips unit on Amazon (it was on some sort of sale then) Philips SHL3195BK On-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black) (*www.amazon.in/dp/B014W5X2IA/).

Would this be worth buying or are there any better units out there in a similar or smaller budget?
Buy from headphonezone you will get better deals there

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Audio-Technica ATH-AX1iSBK Over-Ear Headphones (In-Line Microphone)
*www.amazon.in/dp/B00JTBH7A2/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&smid=A2XS4ABRR727IE

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I got a deal for this at 900 something and just ordered it.
*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B07415FCR1

Thank you. The Audiotechnica looks good though.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
In need of an in-ear headphone with mic.
To be used in voice call, music and video watching either in mobile or laptop.

Can you please choose one from these or recommend anything better.
Budget: 1500/- Not beyond under any circumstance.

*www.amazon.in/JBL-C100SI-Ear-Headp...|Philips|Audio-Technica|Sennheiser|Soundmagic

*www.amazon.in/JBL-T110-Ear-Headpho...|Philips|Audio-Technica|Sennheiser|Soundmagic

*www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-CX-275-Un...|Philips|Audio-Technica|Sennheiser|Soundmagic

*www.amazon.in/Sony-MDR-EX150AP-Ear...|Philips|Audio-Technica|Sennheiser|Soundmagic

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Congrats! do post about how it is once u receive and use it :)
I got it today. The LED lighting looks impressive. But the headset volume is very low. Even with silence at home, all volumes 100% I am unable to hear game music, let alone sounds of enemies far away!

I am very disappointed.

If there is any suggestion to troubleshoot, I am willing.

Hrishi

I got it today. The LED lighting looks impressive. But the headset volume is very low. Even with silence at home, all volumes 100% I am unable to hear game music, let alone sounds of enemies far away!

I am very disappointed.

If there is any suggestion to troubleshoot, I am willing.
50mm drivers. You might need an amp or DAC... Maybe!
Even my PC fails to properly drive my ATHM50x. Some inbuilt audio chips on mobo can be really crappy.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom