MegaMind

Human Spambot
Re: Hardware price list/spec sheet

Ok, I conclude saying that 560 ti TFII beats 6950,

Guru3d - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 3/5

Bit-tech - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 4/5

Techpowerup - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 8/13

Hexus - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 4/6

P.S : No benchmark tools like 3d mark, unigine are taken into account...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118788

Yes Megamind is correct 560 Ti TFII/OC is better than sapphire 6950 1gb:

In Bit-tech review they have overclocked the n560 ti to 1GHZ with overvolting.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

Ok, I conclude saying that 560 ti TFII beats 6950,

Guru3d - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 3/5

Bit-tech - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 4/5

Techpowerup - N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC - 8/13

P.S : No benchmark tools like 3d mark, unigine are taken into account...

do look at my links too. ;-)

MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk Video Card Review | [H]ard|OCP
a stock 6950 is beating it in 3 out of 5 games.

GIGABYTE GTX 560 Ti OC Video Card Review | [H]ard|OCP
a stock 6950 is beating a 560 oced to 900mhz in all 4 games.

check out MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK review and MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition OC review from guru3d and compare/
a 50mhz oced 6950 beats it.

MegaMind

Human Spambot

MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk Video Card Review | [H]ard|OCP
a stock 6950 is beating it in 3 out of 5 games.

GIGABYTE GTX 560 Ti OC Video Card Review | [H]ard|OCP
a stock 6950 is beating a 560 oced to 900mhz in all 4 games.

check out MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK review and MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition OC review from guru3d and compare/
a 50mhz oced 6950 beats it.

Dont go Off-topic... The discuss. here is abt 560 ti TFII & 6950
Also u are limiting urself inside a box called [H]ard|OCP... Come out and look at the real world...

I'm damn sure i've proved 560ti TFII beats 6950(stock) ;-) & 560ti TFII provides better VFM than 6950stock by perf. boost/OC pot.+temps under control/way cool...:cool:

OT : Signing out...

Cilus

laborare est orare

Let me conclude it in my way:-

1. In stock HD 6950 offers (both 1 and 2 GB) offers better performance than a stock GTX 560 Ti. But in 1080P the difference is too small to take under consideration.

2. But stock HD 6950 runs a lot hotter and in load they are reaching 75 degree C in most of the reviews. In India the condition may be worse.

3. Although overclocking can be done in the stock HD 6950, the temparature will increase a lot, more than 80-85 degree which is not good for the longitivity for the card.

4. Custom Cooler versions of GTX 560 Ti like TF II/III, Hawk makes more sense compared to a reference HD 6950 due to its
i. Lower Temp
ii. Better overclocking potential.
iii. Slightly less price

5. A custom cooler version of HD 6950 like TFII/TFIII are better than the custom cooled GTX 560 Ti because the custom cooler takes the heat problem into account and provides better Oceing potential.

D

Deleted member 118788

Means Twin Frozr is better than sapphire cards.

D

Deleted member 118788

MSI Cards have better oc potential then Sapphire Cards.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Let me conclude it in my way:-

1. In stock HD 6950 offers (both 1 and 2 GB) offers better performance than a stock GTX 560 Ti. But in 1080P the difference is too small to take under consideration.

2. But stock HD 6950 runs a lot hotter and in load they are reaching 75 degree C in most of the reviews. In India the condition may be worse.

3. Although overclocking can be done in the stock HD 6950, the temparature will increase a lot, more than 80-85 degree which is not good for the longitivity for the card.

4. Custom Cooler versions of GTX 560 Ti like TF II/III, Hawk makes more sense compared to a reference HD 6950 due to its
i. Lower Temp
ii. Better overclocking potential.
iii. Slightly less price

5. A custom cooler version of HD 6950 like TFII/TFIII are better than the custom cooled GTX 560 Ti because the custom cooler takes the heat problem into account and provides better Oceing potential.

Nice points there Cilus ;-)

Guys Stop Fighting over GTX 560 Ti vs, HD6950 - though this thread has this name but it does not mean you guys can continue an endless battle between HD6950 vs. GTX 560 Ti .

The purpose of this thread is to help OP decide what is best for him and you guys have suggested him what he should get and that served the purpose of this thread very well ;-)

J

Joker

my humble request to all u out there would be to grow up.

there is no point of arguing oveer teeny weeny FPS differences.think about a year or two late. which card will run games with AA cranked up.

the card which wins is hd 6950 2gb because of its VRAM & ability to play @ higher resolution & AA.

as far as hd 6950 1gb is concerned,only makes sense to go for it over gtx 560 ti is if u prefer AMD or u live outside india. in india u can find a factory oced version of gtx 560 ti for the same price of hd 6950 1gb.

another thing to note is 90% of the users dont really overclock their gfx cards so randomly blabbing about "OVERCLOCK POTENTIAL" is moot unless OP says he will overclck.

hd 6950 reference cards although they run hotter but they consume 30-40w less power on load compared to reference gtx 560 ti. prefer getting hd 6950 with custom cooler if you want to OC it by much.

then noobs argue and post outdated reviews with immature drivers and try to prove their point. honestly.. grow up.

Wat makes u believe stock 6950 > 560ti TFii??
my humble advice to u will be to be SPECIFIC. 2gb version or 1gb. if 2gb, then it is the better card to get - even at stock.

Last edited by a moderator:

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Guys stop fighting over GTX 560 Ti vs. HD6950 here - all of your posts moved here ;-)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/graphic-cards/143795-hd6950-vs-560ti.html

:+1:

One article to put paid to a lot of "heated argument" posts

Tom's Graphics Card Guide: 32 Mid-Range Cards Benchmarked

see the truth and then decide...and people should not try to force their own conclusions onto others...defeats the process of democracy!

That benchmark should let people decide which gfx card they want to buy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom