HD VAPOR-X 5770 or HD 6770 VAPOR-X from SAPPHIRE

Cilus

laborare est orare
Actually OP mentioned that for GPU his budget is 8K which can be stretched to 9K. So I have suggested something within 8 and 9K, not more than that.

OP
P

paul.soumyabrata

Broken In
What is the best GPU within 7000 INR, from ATI or nVidia. Please mention the price, and also the brand from which I should buy it. It should have 1 GB DDR5/GDDR5 memory, 128/256 bit memory interface, and ofcourse DirectX 11.0 supported.

And what PSU should I finalize on, keeping future upgrade in mind.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Within 7k you can MSI GTS450 around ~6.2k. But it would be better if you can spend a bit more get MSI/Sapphire HD5770 / HD6770 gfx card around ~7.2k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, HD5770/6770 should be his choice and for PSu he can get Corsair CX-400 at 2.4k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ CX400 is hard to find but FSP is not available locally too so he have to order it online or settle for Corsair CX430 - which will run his rig with ease ;-)

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^yes brother he can go with cx430.i got cleared some of my doubts about this psu.so op is good to go with this.

^^yes brother he can go with cx430.i got cleared some of my doubts about this psu.so op is good to go with this.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Corsair CX400 is available at Rs 2600 + shipping charges at theitwares.com, i just bought mine and i am loving it :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ can you do me a favor and check the PSU box and tell me when it was imported by the distributor - there should be a label ;-)

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^may be it was there in stock because i read in hardwaresecrets.com while reading the review of cx430 that cx400 has been stopped.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^may be it was there in stock because i read in hardwaresecrets.com while reading the review of cx430 that cx400 has been stopped.

Yes, he had it in Stock, there isnt any Import label on the Box , or Price tag on it.

yep, I heard that corsair has stopped manufacturing cx400 model and thats' why I thought how old that PSu could be lying in the sellers stock ;-)

anyway, thanks guys for the infos.

Top Bottom