HD 4830, 9800gt, Just See This

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Here's the new news!!! HD 4830 with 640SP!!!!!!! And reportedly better than 9800GT, although cheaper!!!

*www.vr-zone.com/articles/Radeon_HD_4830_Gaming_Performance_vs_GeForce_9800_GT/6072.html

*www.vr-zone.com/articles/Radeon_HD_4830_Has_640SP,_Launch_On_Oct_21st/6070.html

Just check this, awesome, AMD all over the gfx market now!!!

The HD 4830 outclasses any competition for the price, and here is the proof, the benches, by vr-zone!!!

x3060

A LOTR fan
yes, and i feel so happy about that, especially all those hard times they have been through since x1900. :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ I would say all that marketing and release is AMD's expertise. Release at the absolute right time and keep releasing!!!!

and btw, those aren't public benchmarks. They are benchmarks released by AMD and nobody knows what config they used.

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I cant say anything... 9800GT and this one should perform at a similar level. Though this one is much cheaper. :neutral:

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

waiting...................waiting..................dunno

AMD's doing this with 4850X2...hey no fair AMD

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
you guys keep forgetting the facts that amd still fails to make a great gaming gpu even with great speeds and bandwidth. the benchmark results are bound to be better but the gaming results arent going to be as good as the nvidia ones

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ In which world are you living? :lol:

Kidding. :p Yes, AMD/ATi tended to lose out on efficiency in there GPU designs. But the RV770 architechture has put the available bandwidth to a good use and utilised it, as well as one could at this point of time.
Plus, you know how efficient their dual GPU designs and CrossFire. ;)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
o yeah, prove it. my friends got a 9800 gt and it works really great in games. afaik , 4850 results aint as hot in games. benchmarkings of ati till now means nothing. they just keep releasing new cards quickly with more specs but till now they havent produced a single better gpu in gaming than nvidia.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^hahahahaha.

HD4870x2 : fastest card on earth
HD4870: fastest card under 20k
HD4850: fastest card under 10k
HD4830: fastest card under 5k.

ATI is not just releasing new cards, they are wiping out competition in every budget category.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^^hahahahaha.

HD4870x2 : fastest card on earth
HD4870: fastest card under 20k
HD4850: fastest card under 10k
HD4830: fastest card under 5k.

ATI is not just releasing new cards, they are wiping out competition in every budget category.

Cud anybody post the specifications of this 4830...& Btw is a entry-level- card :confused:

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

640 Stream Processors
128-bit OR 256-bit memory connection(not sure)
512MB GDDR3
Core Clock and Memory Clock ~~ to HD 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom