Has the Digit magazine lost its charm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcommakers

Journeyman
Re: Has Digit lost its charm?

i already stopped my subscription ... i am seeing everytime in all issues just reviews.. no informational articles.. .. and my bad luck.. in last couple of issuses i am getting one dvd corrupted..

support says send dvd back.. which is not good idea for me to spend on courior charge..

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero

All offtopic fighting has been cleaned and thread is renamed. For issues on the forum, please see *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85042

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
and u ppl delete my post asking u to come here..not so good..anyways i stopped buying ur mag....

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..

All offtopic fighting has been cleaned and thread is renamed. For issues on the forum, please see *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85042

How did you arrive on the conclusion that Digit forum is not the part of this discussion ..?? Digit forum is a direct extension of the magazine and this community will allways reflect the moods of readers. I think you shouldve thought twice before deleting all those posts.

And all of these people here were not whining / complaining so as you are redirecting them to that thread.

.... pathetic. ..

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
The only thing pathetic here is the fact that you seem to enjoy typing this out in the forum when it could have been done in a PM. Not to mention after a good two weeks?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The only thing pathetic here is the fact that you seem to enjoy typing this out in the forum when it could have been done in a PM. Not to mention after a good two weeks?

Completely disagree. Posts were deleted. Let those people know that it was a mistake from HitBoxx.

Btw, coming on to the topic.... I only subscribed to digit for one year. Then felt that quality is decreasing. DVD/CD contents is of waste and misleading. Chip and PC WORLD are doing a great job. Clear cut written information whether it's a Demo, trial or a full version. That kind of transparency lags in Digit DVD contents.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
^^ Thanks for reminding me but aren't we _discussing_ here ..??

You posted something against a fellow mod which had died away 2 weeks ago. not to mention mods probably have a section of the forum to themselves which you could have clearly stated your position. I'm sure as a mod you already knew that. By the way, technically we aren't discussing. You are just bumping a dead thread to revive it once again.

Completely disagree. Posts were deleted. Let those people know that it was a mistake from HitBoxx.
Congratulations to the mod above :D. I believe Raaabo has addressed this issue with him in some thread. I wasn't in his position so I wouldn't be able to tell. I'm not going to justify whether hitboxx was right or not .

slugger

Banned

How did you arrive on the conclusion that Digit forum is not the part of this discussion ..?? Digit forum is a direct extension of the magazine and this community will allways reflect the moods of readers.

FINALLY!!!!!!

somebody understood the logic behind my complaining about the forum (justified/unjustified???) in this thread

the forum is intrinsically linked to the magazine and not just because they are both run both same organisation.

people are being recruited from here (or at least you announce you intentions to do so), feedbacks and suggestions are taken from the members here

majority of the members here come to know about the forum/mag from the mag/forum
and then become a user of these

The forum and the magazine are as organically linked as anything else

Anyway I had told Raaabo that I would not be indulging in any more name callings [no matter how disgusting the MOD's act was] and I shall rest it here

varun_ag

Broken In
I stopped buying DIGIT after I got non-functional in 4 months out of 12.
This has now become a routine. Cheap non-functional DVDs

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
????

Why ??reasons??? i havent seen it yet..thought when they delayed..more updated content will be added........

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Anyone read this month's [June 2008] edition of CHIP?? Damn, it pwns Digit bigtime!! A 196 page magazine, with a 50 page supplement on common problems n their solutions. Add to this 3 DVDs - Ubuntu 'Hardy Heron', their regular DVD plus a DVD with SP3, Office 2007 SP1 etc and free full version games like Trackmania Nations Forever, Urban Terror et al. The price? Rs. 150/-. And if u r wondering, the magazine has great content, not ads.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Anyone read this month's [June 2008] edition of CHIP?? Damn, it pwns Digit bigtime!! A 196 page magazine, with a 50 page supplement on common problems n their solutions. Add to this 3 DVDs - Ubuntu 'Hardy Heron', their regular DVD plus a DVD with SP3, Office 2007 SP1 etc and free full version games like Trackmania Nations Forever, Urban Terror et al. The price? Rs. 150/-. And if u r wondering, the magazine has great content, not ads.

I completely agree with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom