Hardware that you should NOT buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ paroh - even they offer bad service in my city also ....... My friend's asus DVD writer is giving problem again .... but I'm ( he also ) unwilling to take the writer to them as the my previous experience with them was not good.

paroh

Padawan
They are not changing my faulty graphic card that is under replacement warranty. And the card is costly also.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Seagate 500 gb hard disk..Never ever ever make the mistake of buying this piece of crap again..i lost my data twice..even after replacement the first time,my hdd failed again & i lost ALL my data...ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Western Digital 1TB Caviar Green - The actual reason not to buy it is the lousy support provided in case your HDD goes kaboom. Atleast in case of Seagate I used to get instant RMA.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Western Digital 1TB Caviar Green - The actual reason not to buy it is the lousy support provided in case your HDD goes kaboom. Atleast in case of Seagate I used to get instant RMA.

hmm...if i remember,many people on this forum suggested to go for Caviar Green HDD...

musbatton

Right off the assembly line
Macbook Air - Cant replace battery

Floppies - Outdated :razz:

quan chi

mortal kombat
my suggestion would be stay as far as possible from any product that comes under rashi peripherals,these guys have worst customer service atleast in mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom