Hardware price list/spec sheet

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^How about we wait till the Phenom 970 runs out of stock from flipkart too? And then we'll replace the same with FX6100. BTW check here buddy, saw all those 'coming soon' stuff? The last and the final wave of Phenom's.

d3p

PowerHouse
BTW AMD Phenom II 1075T Hexa Core is priced lesser than 970.

Flipkart: AMD 3 GHz AM3 Phenom II 1075T Processor: Processor

Cilus

laborare est orare
The prices are perfectly okay. 1075T is a locked processor and speed is 3 GHz whereas 970 is a B.E. processor with unlocked multiplier and offers more overclocking potential. Also the stock speed is quite high, 3.5 GHz.

d3p

PowerHouse
The prices are perfectly okay. 1075T is a locked processor and speed is 3 GHz whereas 970 is a B.E. processor with unlocked multiplier and offers more overclocking potential. Also the stock speed is quite high, 3.5 GHz.

I remember the 1075T was priced close to 8.5k, few days back.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now the cheapest price for AMD FX processors:-

FX 8150 @ RS 11675 (SMC)
FX 8120 @ Rs 9400 (SMC)
FX 6100 @ RS 7800 (DELTAPAGE)

With this price I think we can start recommending them in up to 50K rigs. And since 6100 is now available at the same price range of Phenom II 970, which one to recommend?

Thanks for the price updates and here's a great mobo to go with ;-)

Biostar TA990FXE @ 8.3k

Flipkart: Biostar TA990FXE Motherboard: Motherboard

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Yeah its a good board indeed. But @ 6.6k we have a killer VFM board GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3. Better VRM than Biostar:)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Man, the Biostar board is really good and have true potential for overclocking. It os probably having only 6 phase VRM but when tested for long (I have seen reviews where reviewers has used it for more than 1 week for checking the board's quality) with high overclocking, it performs really well.

The Biostar mobo is having 990FX chipset, resulting more number of PCI-E lanes. If you want a true multi-gpu setup with X16-X16 PCI-E 2.0 bandwidth then this board is very much recommended.

RiGOD, try some reviews of this board and you'll be surprised.

BIOSTAR TA990FXE AMD 990FX Motherboard Review - BIOSTAR TA990FXE - Legit Reviews
Biostar TA990FXE AM3+ Review | techPowerUp

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
The Biostar mobo is having 990FX chipset, resulting more number of PCI-E lanes. If you want a true multi-gpu setup with X16-X16 PCI-E 2.0 bandwidth then this board is very much recommended.

But these slots are closely spaced that makes x16-x16 XFire a bit difficult with bigger GPU's right? The expert as well as user reviews say so. On the other hand the Gigabyte one has only x16-x4 but its well spaced I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW I was just suggesting that for the price GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 is really worth:)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Not a problem with Dual slot GPUs. You can SLI two GTX 680 on it. Bigger GPU means their lengh is bigger, width is always a dual slot design in 99% cases unless you use some special edition cards.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Yeah its a good board indeed. But @ 6.6k we have a killer VFM board GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3. Better VRM than Biostar:)

this is the only 990FX chipset based mobo selling under only 8.5k - all every other 990FX based mobo costs more than 12k AFAIK - all the reviews of this mobos are also very good ( I think you read the reviews mentioned by Cilus )

- so for those who wants a multi gpu config with good OCing capabilities this is a true VFM deal fpr them compared to any other mobos available for AMD cpus IMO ;-)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, I have published another lengthy articles about Bulldozer and its problem with Windows 7 thread scheduling here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cpu-motherboards/156651-reason-poor-performance-bulldozer-windows-7-a.html

Please do have a read.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gigabyte HD7870 Oced edition ( GV-R787OC-2GD ) available on SMC at only Rs. 21.1k

GV-R787OC-2GD GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Series

Top Bottom