Hardware price list/spec sheet

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
corsair carbide 500r much cheaper in flipkart 6900
ithink prime has 650 courier charges

Available locally @Chandni if I'm not mistaken.

price drop! Flipkart: G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL): Ram

@2K, used to be @3.4K

Out of stock. :-(

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ I've purchased ~35 books from flipkart including boxed sets, regularly, almost one in 2 weeks in average. So, almost from the very beginning, they are delivering in WB without any glitch.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ thanks for the info .. but somewhere I read that ( 5-6 months ago ) they are not shipping to WB anymore and that made me confused ... anyway, nice to know they are shipping products to WB .. will order some stuff from there shortly ;-)

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Anyone bought any bigger item like PC Case recently from Flipkart ?
Bought a MicroSD card 6 months ago using COD and got delivered by Bluedart in 6 days.
But,no idea idea about big thing and present days.
They need Form 50 for WB ?

dfcols71

In the zone
i dont see them there cc500r, by the way how about new configs with the ivy cpus and 77 series motherboards in mind most online shopping sites are limiting stock of z 68 motherboards and flipkart has already put up z 77 series motherboards

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sapphire HD7750 @ 6.5k ( credit goes to Souro_Ray for finding this )

HD7870 Twin Frozr II OC 2GB @ 22.1k ( credit goes to Cilus for finding this )

MSI R7870 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC

d3p

PowerHouse
@TG: Finally the HD 7870 is here.....price is justified till nvidia announces the next GKxxx.

i dont see them there cc500r, by the way how about new configs with the ivy cpus and 77 series motherboards in mind most online shopping sites are limiting stock of z 68 motherboards and flipkart has already put up z 77 series motherboards

Here goes the link : Corsair Carbide 500R Case

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
No 7850?
And price is 7870 is a little bit high. 20K would have been good. Although not much GTX680s here and it does make sense.

d3p

PowerHouse
And price is 7870 is a little bit high. 20K would have been good. Although not much GTX680s here and it does make sense.

How much difference does it make from 20k to 22k ???
The person who is really intending to buy 7870 atm have no options as well as he will never bother whether its 20k or 22k.

On top, this is the first card from 7870 campaign from MSI. Lets wait for others like XFX & Sapphire to release their own Cards. For sure it will fall in the same catagory.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
You guys are forgetting its an OCed model. ;)

Stock models will be lesser and closer to 20k, if not lower.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@ALL: Creazy flipkart deal is back. This time 16GB 1600MHz CL10 RAM @1632/- :shock: :shock:

Flipkart: G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 16 GB PC RAM (F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL): Ram

Original price: $120.
*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231489

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
^^appears to be a typo but if its true may be coz its dual channle 2x8 gb kit
and also isnt the latency too high.

definitely u would want to know the reason why its so cheap.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
10 years warranty too!!!

Why they are not giving similar deals on graphics card. 7970 for 50% of present cost, anyone??? ;)

Top Bottom