Hardware price list/spec sheet

pankaj818283

Broken In
junglee.com is such a crap. very bad site.. they are joking with us by giving links act as search engine. very crap desi fudduu f** bad site .

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
wow like the CM fan roster lots of variety in even the 80mm category. iam loving my CM standards but would love to try out the other ones in future too.:D

it was a bummer jungle turned out to be a dud lol.

i am alil taken a back when did radeon 7000 launch , it sounds such a hush hush release. i feel like a caveman now lol

so which cards wrth a buy?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Nice adapter.I will buy this after getting a proper USB 3.0 external HDD.Now the high-price of HDD is triggering us to buy it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Currently for the cheapest USB 3.0 cabby NZXT Source 210 Elite is the best option - it's available @ 2.65k ;-)

NZXT Source 210 Elite Mid Tower Cabinet

tkin

Back to school!!
what is a price of 3.0 USB casing 2.5 inch ?
I have your docks right here:

Theitdepot - Sedna USB 3.0 2.5inch SATA External Harddrive Enclosure (SE-EH-321-U)

Theitdepot - Sedna USB3.0 3.5inch SATA External Harddrive Enclosure (SE-EH-38U)

Theitdepot - Sedna USB 3.0 2.5inch + 3.5inch SATA Hard Drive Docking Station (SE-EHD-301U)

I was searching for this frantically for some time, I remember seeing them earlier.

Ok what are the option outside of India.
Look at the links I posted above.

And the vfm options are ?

Really thanks but this needs external power. I will go for this if i don't have a any option.
The first link takes power from USB.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Check this new Gaming Combo set from Logitech.
*i.imgur.com/kFfly.png
Keyboard Feature:-
The smooth, quick-moving mouse and quiet, responsive keyboard with highlighted gaming keys give you complete control.
Mouse Feature:-
A 2500 dpi optical sensor and on-the-fly dpi switching give you precision targeting and deadly accuracy.
Its available at Flipkart @Rs 1579/- only

Top Bottom