Hardware price list/spec sheet

Cilus

laborare est orare
Topgear, Tagan Stonerock TG-500 and TG-600 should be considered now. Both the units are 80+ bronze certified and the price is really good. Also the warranty offered is 2 Years, now updated in all the sites like theitwares and couple of shops in ebay too.
Price of TG-500 is Rs 3000 and TG-600 is Rs 3800 in M.D. Computers.
Check here: SMPS - ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
TG-500 can provide 36A of current in its dual 12V rail which means 432W in 12V and TG-600 can provide 44A in its dual 12V raail, resulting a 528W power in 12V rail. Efficiency wise TG-500 is superior to Corsair CX-500 V2 and TG-600 is superior to GS600.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
^^ bying it from local tirupathi branch will be even cheaper they cut big if you butter them.though that depends on the branch attendant in every city.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Topgear, Tagan Stonerock TG-500 and TG-600 should be considered now. Both the units are 80+ bronze certified and the price is really good. Also the warranty offered is 2 Years, now updated in all the sites like theitwares and couple of shops in ebay too.
Price of TG-500 is Rs 3000 and TG-600 is Rs 3800 in M.D. Computers.
Check here: SMPS - ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
TG-500 can provide 36A of current in its dual 12V rail which means 432W in 12V and TG-600 can provide 44A in its dual 12V raail, resulting a 528W power in 12V rail. Efficiency wise TG-500 is superior to Corsair CX-500 V2 and TG-600 is superior to GS600.

I've read positive feedbacks across many forums about Tagamn Stonerock series but have not seen any review from reputed review sites - can you provide some review links of Tagan Stonerock series - I would really like to see them ;-)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Actually Tagan does not market its PSU in the US and Canadian market. So it is very hard to find review in reputed English sites. I got a review log back where it was rated 4.5* within 5. But not able to find any now. However, reviews available for a lot of other models like the Piperock series and they are generally very favorable. Here you can check : *www.techpowerup.com/reviewdb/PSUs/Tagan/

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Thanks for the infos .... Tagan makes good psus and I know it but there's not even a single review of StoneRoock series on any reputed review sites and that's why I'm a bit reluctant to recommend it.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Who is Tagan's distri? BTW, a lot of distris have their little service centres where they do their own repairing. That's the only reason I recommend Corsair, because so far their track record of doing a complete replacement still stands strong. I recommend seasonic by max if there's no choice. But their distri's white bedsheet isn't really white.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the list of Sellers of Tagan ( acc to th their website ) :
*www.tagan.com.tw/page/tagan2by/tagan2by.htm

Zoom Computers Pvt. Ltd Zoom Computers Pvt. Ltd
web link
TEL:91 80 222 95643
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALFA TECH ALFA TECH
web link
email:alfatech@vsnl.net
TEL:91 33 2215 7901
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Ikon Digital Ikon
web link
TEL: 91 79 3113 1555
Prime ABGB Pvt Ltd Prime ABGB Pvt Ltd
Mr. Gulbir Singh Bhattia
web link
email: support@primeabgb.com
TEL:91 23 855 500
Mint Computers Mint Computers
Lalit Kumar Golchha
web link
email: lalit@mintcomputers.net
YANTRA Online YANTRA Online
Nishant Sangar
web link
email: contact@yantraonline.in
TEL: 9811480848
Cyber Space Abacus Pvt. Ltd. Cyber Space Abacus Pvt. Ltd.
web link
email: info@antecindia.com
TEL: 91-44-24362680 / 81
Best Computers-Dehradun Best Computers-Dehradun
TEL: 91 9837004383
Computer Empire-Delhi Computer Empire-Delhi
TEL: 91 1126235021
Delta Computers-Chennai Delta Computers-Chennai
TEL: 91 4428521607
Golcha Computers-Bangalore Golcha Computers-Bangalore
TEL: 91 9845048112
Init Systems-Coimbatore Init Systems-Coimbatore
TEL: 91 422 2236466
Mahalaxmi Info Systems-Guwahati Mahalaxmi Info Systems-Guwahati
TEL: 91 3612516765
Poojatech-Kerala Poojatech-Kerala
TEL: 91 9388600562
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A venture of Polytela e-Commerce Pvt. Ltd.
Email: support@techshop.in
Customer Support: 09920213743 / 09323699901 (M-F, 9am-6pm)
TechShop.in - Buy Tech Online Now!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theITwares.com
TEL: 09820972852
TheITwares Ecommerce

and here's a OLd news about who is the distributor ;-)
Nanopoint appoints Tirupati Enterprises national distributor for 'Tagan' in India

But who is the current distributor ;-)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
tirupati enterprises is the distributer of tagan,corsair, seasonic,antec,evga and thermalteke. there are more brands but these are the one i know.

it seems they have changed there name *www.overclockerszone.com/

i have the tirupati NP phone number ill post if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Guys I am going to sony hazra service centre tomorrow to collect my new PS3.

If there is time after that I will be going to chandni. Where should I enquire about gigabyte X58A-OC and G1.Assassin? Might buy either if Bloody rashi does not replace the asus board.

Who handles gigabyte RMA and how is their reputation?
And lastly, which of the two should I get?

Please, Dont tell me to get SB or SB-E.
Also, will probably buy Razer Ironclad or SteelSeries SX mousepad. Please Advise where to look for them.
Also, any prices needed?

Thanks.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Yup, 120 GB SSD price list of all companies ? I'm in Delhi for 1 or 2 week please any good price shop in Nehru place.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Contact Here ;-)

SMC International
# 208
Vishal Bhawan-95
Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019
Ph. +91-11- 46516446

Between 11:00am to 5:00pm

Price wise the best would be : Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (CSSD-F120GB3-BK) around ~10.5k

Some Others : ( check the specs and review of all of these before buying )

OCZ Vertex 120GB Sata 2 @ 11.5k
OCZ Agility 120GB Sata 3 @ 12.3k
SanDisk 120GB SSD @ 12.5k
OCZ Vertex 120GB Sata 3 @ 15k
Zalman SSD0120F1 F1-Series SSD @ 13.8k

mikeyaxe

Broken In
hey all the ThinkDigit experts over here...
need your views and suggestions...

went to lamington road yesterday and got the following prices of the component...i am going to buy for my gaming pc...

1) could you guys tell me if the prices i got is right...
2) Is it a nice Gaming Rig?

* Went to Rupam Infotech coz dad knew sum ppl over ther...

Config:
Procy+ MObo:
i5 2400 + Intel Dh67bl - 16500/-

Ram :
Ripjaw Gskill ( 1*4GB ) ddr3 (1333Mhz) - 1750/-

Hdd:
Baracuda Seagate 500 GB ( 5200rpms) - 4500/-

Moniter:
BenQ - G-222HDL - 7700/-

Graphic Card:
Sapphire ATI Raedon 6850 - 9200/-

SMPS:
VIP gold 600w - 2850/-
Fsp pro 600W - 3900/-
Corsair 500W - 3150/-

Cabinets :
Nzxt lexas Blackline - 4400/-
Nzxt Guardian 921Rb- 4400/-
Nzxt H2(silent cabinet) - 6900/-

Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse Combo - 650/-

( * I Had a Max budget of 45K, so i guess i wont b goin for ne of the above cabinets, will go for a cheap one for now, since im not overclocking, i wont have too much trouble with temperature of my cpu rite??, are there ne other suggestions?)

Thnks in advance..

Cilus

laborare est orare
Create a thread by filling up the *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/149943-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html .

The CPU+mobo is okay. Ram prices are 100 bucks higher. Avoid VIP PSU. hdd prices are also higher.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
^^ Contact Here ;-)

SMC International
# 208
Vishal Bhawan-95
Nehru Place
New Delhi-110019
Ph. +91-11- 46516446

Between 11:00am to 5:00pm

Price wise the best would be : Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (CSSD-F120GB3-BK) around ~10.5k

Some Others : ( check the specs and review of all of these before buying )

OCZ Vertex 120GB Sata 2 @ 11.5k
OCZ Agility 120GB Sata 3 @ 12.3k
SanDisk 120GB SSD @ 12.5k
OCZ Vertex 120GB Sata 3 @ 15k
Zalman SSD0120F1 F1-Series SSD @ 13.8k

Thanks I got price quote of Rs13000 for OCZ vertex 3.
Lol Nightmare I am from Kolkata.
I was just asking for price. I'm not coming over there to buy SSD. lol

Top Bottom