Hardware price list/spec sheet

went to np on 1st feb ,bought an elnova 1kva ups from smc for 3.8k

apc 650 va was 2700-2900(smc)

apc 1kva was roaming around 5400.

and a new apc 600 va was 1800.

i could not find seasonic anywhere ,most of the shops were like sea.. kya yeh kaunsa brand hai? :D

at smc 2500k was 12.6k and 2600k was 16.5k,560 ti hasnt come yet,by the way the sardarji at smc is very talkative.:D

he didnt have smps i wanted he was selling a quad 12v rail unit named tescen 600w claiming it being from fsp but i didnot find fsp written anywhere on the packing.

then i went to tirupathi corsair vx 550 was 4900 tax paid ,and he was coming down a hundred and few rupees after pleading.

tagan 500 was 3000 tax paid but negotiable and so was tagan 600 at 4100.

seasonic 520w price was 3800 tax paid but was not available.

called him today he said 520w to peeche se hi nahin aa raha.

so my first np experience was ok.

just read: stop buying sandy bridge coz *www.fudzilla.com/motherboard/item/21716-intels-6-series-recall-to-cost-$1-billion

Can you give me the complete address with details of Tripthi Corsair and other BIG Corsair dealers in Nehru Place?

I tried searching for Tripthi Corsair in Nehru Place but no one knew the exact location. SMC recommended me about this Truphti but after reading this post I am 100% convinced. I want to buy a Corsair 650D and Corsair speakers from him

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Tirupathi and Inspan are distributors. Kaizen infoserve are service support.

I was in Delhi yesterday and I had a chat with the Corsair India and the APAC management. Went pretty nice so here's the QnA I had with them:
Hardware BBQ | Reviews • Previews • Recommendations: QnA Session with Corsair guys (During AND after the conference): Bringing in the BBQ Grills!!

I was in Delhi yesterday and I had a chat with the Corsair India and the APAC management. Went pretty nice so here's the QnA I had with them:
Hardware BBQ | Reviews • Previews • Recommendations: QnA Session with Corsair guys (During AND after the conference): Bringing in the BBQ Grills!!

Thanks
Do you know the exact address? I have to visit them this saturday

desai_amogh

In the zone
call smc and ask them about giagbyte 880gm or gma ud2h. most of the products are not listed oin their website.

FTW... now SMC has Gigabye GA 880GMA-UD2H for 4.3k and a local Vendor in Pune has MSI 880GMA - E45 for 4.2k... dilemma.

Now what should I do ?? Toss ?? Please suggest if I should go with Giga or MSI ???????????

Urgent !!!!!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Nice Interview. Appreciate your work.

I'm interested to see the "budget" cabinet in June.

S_V

In the zone

That's nice Interview. Some of the questions are also same from my Mind. But i am amazed how Corsair thinks Gaming is less in India , ok Agreed with OC. There are very few in OC but Gaming wise i can't agree with him regarding India. Infact , in real world(India) many are playing games very much and they are not all active in forums like us. If they do perhaps corsair might change their idea.

I would love to know how many 800D/700D sales went in India. Do you happen to know any number?

Thanks for posting update...

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
My no.1 choice is asus and then gigabyte. Asus is known to make some super high quality boards but gigabyte also makes great feature rich boards. Both are equally good but i am personally a wee bit biased towards asus after their sabertooth motherboards.

Even for graphics cards, asus direct cu for both amd and nvidia is extremely good imo.

tkin

Back to school!!
That's nice Interview. Some of the questions are also same from my Mind. But i am amazed how Corsair thinks Gaming is less in India , ok Agreed with OC. There are very few in OC but Gaming wise i can't agree with him regarding India. Infact , in real world(India) many are playing games very much and they are not all active in forums like us. If they do perhaps corsair might change their idea.

I would love to know how many 800D/700D sales went in India. Do you happen to know any number?

Thanks for posting update...
Many people are playing games I know, but a lot are playing on intel gmas, some are playing on geforce 9600/9500 and a very few use anything over 10k pricetag, now don't mind but stuff like corsair 800d or cm stacker don't sell well here because frankly most people can't justify the price, most of us have 1/2 hdds, 1/2 odds, 1 gpu system which can be easily fit into cm 690 case or into an elite 430 for budget gamers(heck, I use a bijli), its serving us fine, what we want is for corsair to import some good psus, cpu coolers and rams here at cheap prices, we can always use some extra ram.

PS: What I think corsair wanted to say was that gaming is not less in India but there aren't a lot of people in India who will spent more money on the cabinet than the processor or gpu itself, so the best bet for corsair is to bring sub 5k cases here which will sell.

I don't have any numbers but about 3 months ago one dealer here said they sold only one obsidian 800d till now. CM690 on the other hand sells a bit better, but most users(gamers) end up buying bijli or a cheap cm case(430??).

My no.1 choice is asus and then gigabyte. Asus is known to make some super high quality boards but gigabyte also makes great feature rich boards. Both are equally good but i am personally a wee bit biased towards asus after their sabertooth motherboards.

Even for graphics cards, asus direct cu for both amd and nvidia is extremely good imo.
The P67 sabertooth has some weird covering on top, kind of hard to get the dust cleaned but the new bios(UEFI enabled) along with windows app(to control system parameters from windows) that asus put in its latest lineup is just so damn good, gigabyte or msi's bios and the win app is not so versatile or good looking.

Asus EFI Bios(Maximus IV extreme):
[YOUTUBE]b-J4o3sqhB4[/YOUTUBE]

Heres a look at Asus EFI Bios(Maximus IV Extreme):
ASUS RoG Maximus IV Extreme (P67) Motherboard Review - New EFI BIOS and Software

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ TKIN

Wow man. Its very good indeed. Another + to ASUS. And i am totally dumbstruck by that p67 board. Its ****ing Awesome.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
To the people who claim the respected companies use high quality components, how do you know that they are high quality stuff in the first place? Many companies remove the company name/resistance from the phase and certain components, few of them being relabelled. Metal caps mistaken for All Japanese Solid caps. Brands started using military's good name to market their product. So how do YOU say its good or bad? How do you differentiate it???? hmm?? Similarly 2oz copper "theoratically" aids in heat transfer, but that largely depends on many things- processors, cards, rams being used alongwith the overall layout and the circulation of the air within a case.

If you see, I've mentioned 3 brands within the comments above and you're probably confused.
Correct me if I am wrong, but printing silk screen prevents the motherboard for preventing short circuit. That's not special. Infact its being practiced for a while now by multiple manufacturers. You could say its a norm for certain low end-to-high end boards. So if companies are advertising implemention that is an industry norm, how can you be so sure that you can judge a motherboard based on a brand's name and not model?

Think about it. Companies have used certain brand's "recommended" certification and bragged that they were chosen as the best brand chosen by the experts because people judge a hardware based on a brand. You guys don't change your own mindset, others wont.

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
@The Sorcerer

No offence.. you are being too sensitive here. The Opinions on hardware given in forums are all hypothetical. So we don't need adequate evidence to prove those comments.. That's where Hardware review sites play key role.. Member opinions are taken from review sites and some are from personal experience.. As far as i see majority opinions in this forums are based on models not just simplifying Brand Name.

Also all the Recommended, certifications, Japanese Solid caps, other Brand specification Details etc ,info given by Companies is not a bad thing.. For us it's just Bragging or nothing new but for first time consumer it's a good news for them that they are buying some good quality products.. I see nothing wrong with that...
"There is first time experience for everyone". ;)

desai_amogh

In the zone
Lol.. every one does the same thing... its upto the brand how well they can sell (fool?).. im still going with Giga.. they have better service network around here...i think that is where it all ends up on...

Guys, I created account on SMC today and called them about listing the product on the site. They agreed to but the issue is they only accept payments using Bank Transfers or NEFT transfers and not online product purchase. Is that Safe??? has anybody done this kind of transaction with SMC before ???

this is all i wish to order from them:

Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H Motherboard @ 4300/-
Soundmagic PL30 Professional Earplug IEM Earphone @1000/-
coolermaster thermal paste @150/-

urgent reps appreciated !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom