Hardware price list/spec sheet

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
BTW guys suggest a good monitor(LCD preferably) within 6 to 6.5k.
Don't go to 7k.
:|
And yes keep in mind the customer service and repairs of the brand you recommend in kolkata.

anagh.k1

Broken In
can anyone tell me the price of following parts:
1. Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H
2. AMD Phenom II X4 925
3. wat is the price of the most cheap 2gb ddr3 ram available & which company?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BTW guys suggest a good monitor(LCD preferably) within 6 to 6.5k.
Don't go to 7k.
:|
And yes keep in mind the customer service and repairs of the brand you recommend in kolkata.

BenQ G2020HD 20" LCD Monitor @ 6.5k - from 1st page of this thread though this may be ~7k in streets but it's a very good choice.

Other alternatives : Acer V203H and H203, LG 1943SB and samsung 1930B

can anyone tell me the price of following parts:
1. Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H
2. AMD Phenom II X4 925
3. wat is the price of the most cheap 2gb ddr3 ram available & which company?

1. around ~4.3K
2. around ~ 6.5K
3. Dynet is the most cheapest around 2.4K but it's better to get transcend/kingston/corsair for Rs. 200-300 more.

at least their failure rate is lower than the two dominant players (maybe cause of the small market share). also i prefer Samsung F3 Eco. low power + low heat. so low noise. :smile: almost beats WD Green in power + heat & WD Blue in performance.

if going for Samsung, avoid F2 Eco Green. its 5400RPM.
What's the pricing like ?
And I'm not closed to buying a 5400RPM drive either, if it works out cheaper and (obviously) consumes lesser power. Because the drive would largely be a backup drive.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
BenQ G2020HD 20" LCD Monitor @ 6.5k - from 1st page of this thread though this may be ~7k in streets but it's a very good choice.

Other alternatives : Acer V203H and H203, LG 1943SB and samsung 1930B

Any difference in performance??
Which one performs better?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. around ~4.3K
3. Dynet is the most cheapest around 2.4K but it's better to get transcend/kingston/corsair for Rs. 200-300 more.

isn't the motherboard DDR3 based? & cost 5.5-5.8k?

for 2nd option, A-Data can be considered. also better skip dynet.

What's the pricing like ?
And I'm not closed to buying a 5400RPM drive either, if it works out cheaper and (obviously) consumes lesser power. Because the drive would largely be a backup drive.

around 100-200 bucks cheaper than the Blue drives runs really really cool. a 3way review was done by Toms Hardware a month or so back.

however can't speak about exact pricing. should get for 2k.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any difference in performance??
Which one performs better?

BenQ G2020HD performs better - you can also get the samsung 1930B - others should vbe considered if none of these two are available - acer first and Lg next :p

isn't the motherboard DDR3 based? & cost 5.5-5.8k?
for 2nd option, A-Data can be considered. also better skip dynet.

Yep, Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H is DDR3 based and the price has slashed :p

A-Data is a good option but those three brands are available in every place IMO - so suggested them.

mediahome.in is selling Sapphire HD5670 512MB @ Rs 5480 shipped. Just placed the order 1 hr back
And Sapphire HD4670 512MB GDDR3 @ 2.9K. Damn good purchase for budget gamers :))
Seems like graphics cards are finally starting to SERIOUSLY become affordable.

VTX3D Radeon HD5450 512MB @ 2.5K. Cheapest way to get eyefinity for HTPC's :))

Top Bottom