Hardest Game You ever Played

At Which Difficulty You Normally play games?

• Hardest possible

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Easy

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Default ( Medium or easy)

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Depends on game

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
When I was little, Dave was the hardest. But then I learned it. And finished it many times.
These days, I am trying to play super hexagon, and its damn difficult. :(

gameranand

Living to Play
^^yeah right...mistmatch

According to me all games are hard if u play them in their hardest mode...
and I have played so many don't remember which was the Hardest

Not exactly. I have played DA2 at hardest and it was a walk in the park.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
i agree that every game is hard on hardest difficulty setting.
Just give a try to demon's soul on even normal difficulty and you will notice the defferance.
Even on normal i was loosing my life like hell.
So my point is there are few games which are quite unforgiving. Other may be dark soul prepare die edition or so....
There are few game which are easy on even highest possible setting....

and for poll ohh i understand.. My bad actually. Didnt thought first..
Mod please remove poll if possible...

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Nice thread.

Age of Empires

I hope you're not joking.

anyway my hardest
Prince of persia forgotten sands -the final climb
Before final fight,prince have to go up which is the hardest for me and i did that
you have to freeze the water,memory the blocks and release the freeze....hell i dont ever forget that :)

Even I'd a similar event in sands of time, where the prince has to cross a ditch by walking on two walks simultaneously, and boy, I just couldn't do that. But a friend of mine did it like a piece of cake and I kept my mouth open watching it.

Hrishi

IGI : I am Going In. ( Part 1 and Part 2)
Played it several years ago , when I was a kid. Till date , I found it to be the hardest game , I ever played.

Games like COD,BF,Splinter Cell are like a walk in the park compared to it.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
i guess he tried the game in hardest difficulty. enemies make decisions at lightning speed.

I don't think it's like that. They just get too much resources to start with which makes them faster. If one has good defence with quick keyboard action (which AOE is all about), then hardest can be handled.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Even I'd a similar event in sands of time, where the prince has to cross a ditch by walking on two walks simultaneously, and boy, I just couldn't do that. But a friend of mine did it like a piece of cake and I kept my mouth open watching it.

and one of my friend wanted me to finish that level only and i said "get it done its the only hardest in that game" and he downloads Final Level patch and patched it :|

gameranand

Living to Play
Not every game is too hard even on hardest difficulty. DA2, C2 etc are prime examples of the fact, they are easy even on hardest.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Super Mario Bros. on NES. Damn that took me 3 years to finish.
Double Dragon on NES is close second.
Easiest were Dragon Ball on Game Boy Advance and Max Payne 2 on PC.

sandeep410

Journeyman
Battle toads on NES is widely regarded as hardest game ever made. There was a stage in the game where you are riding a vehicle and you need to dodge stuff and it was freaking impossible. The game had lots of cheap deaths. Me and my friend tried like hell and we coudnt even get past 3 stages.
But what amazes me is that there are people on youtube who has finished this game with no deaths.

Islander was another game which i found way too difficult bec once you die in that game you loose all your firepowers and then it becomes difficult to get past even the 1st frog.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
@sandeep you are to the battle tod was like a hell on nes. I was kid and never played it though but when i played game like demons soul i felt this game is too hard for me.

Top Bottom