Hardest Game You ever Played

At Which Difficulty You Normally play games?

• Hardest possible

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Easy

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Default ( Medium or easy)

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Depends on game

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Respected All,

As the Thread title suggest Post the most difficult game you ever encountered so far. (For PC, PS3 and Xbox 360+ WII)
it may seem litle crazy to create thread like this but this will help identify the hardest game ever.
so please post if you dont mind wasting your little time :-D.

here goes mine
Demon's Soul , RPG Action
Reason:- Very much unforgiving gameplay. there are long levels and if die in last boss fight (which will be obvious for this game) you ll have to start from beginning. there is no save point in between. so it will ask for your time. i played it for almost 20 days (4-5 hours a day) and i did not completed even 25% of the game.( though I am not a skilled gamer at all) :mrgreen:
Platform:- PS3..

Post yours and lets see which game deserves hardest game title...:)

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
thanks for pointing out:)
oops tried to search before post but did not get so what should we do?
By the way what is your game ????

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^ Little game description will give information to other if you dont mind:)...
For me playing on PSP was like hell as i could not manage to complete any game with small screen only completed game was assassins creed blood line.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^^ Little game description will give information to other if you dont mind:)...
For me playing on PSP was like hell as i could not manage to complete any game with small screen only completed game was assassins creed blood line.

Desc:so you are this random dude whos hunting this monster in a mountainous region and said monster throws you off the mountain into a village,the village adopts you and you go back to hunting monsters(and carve them up for better weapons and armor)

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^^ Same here after playing demon's soul i was dead even against small enemies.. thats why i did not buy dark soul because i knew it was not for me::cry:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Very misleading thread title. The title implies that this is a thread for hard games, but the poll is about what difficulty you play games at. What is this thread about exactly?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^yeah right...mistmatch

According to me all games are hard if u play them in their hardest mode...
and I have played so many don't remember which was the Hardest

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
change the title pls
anyway my hardest
Prince of persia forgotten sands -the final climb
Before final fight,prince have to go up which is the hardest for me and i did that
you have to freeze the water,memory the blocks and release the freeze....hell i dont ever forget that :)

Top Bottom