Hardest Game You ever Played

At Which Difficulty You Normally play games?

• Hardest possible

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Easy

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Default ( Medium or easy)

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Depends on game

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

ratul

█████████████████
Hmm, no mention of DmC3 till now.. :p

for me, DmC3, Midnight Club 2, Contra :p, damn i used to complete contra in one go in my childhood, and now i tried it online, couldn't get past the 3rd level.. :(
DmC3 is one of the best and hardest for me in the whole DmC series.
Midnight Club 2, hell one of the hardest racing games i ever played.. :)
Now i shall start Dark Souls, and let's see how i find it.. :)

sandeep410

Journeyman
Above video has DMC3 at number1. I played PC version and didnt find it that difficult. But the video states that orginal DMC3 was very difficult and unplayable and they then re released it with lesser difficulty.
Contra wasnt hard you only had 3 lives which was lot less. But still we did manage to beat the game numerous time with 3 lives.

Also i have to mention Diablo3 Inferno difficulty before the patch. You would die in 2 hits in ACT2 no matter what you were wearing.

RBX

In the zone
God of War 1 - not the fights, but walking on beams etc was a real pain.

I don't think it's like that. They just get too much resources to start with which makes them faster. If one has good defence with quick keyboard action (which AOE is all about), then hardest can be handled.
I don't know about AOE1, but in AOE2, the AI cheats at hardest difficulty - adds 200 of each resource every hour IIRC.

flyingcow

Shibe
Seriously ?? Thats the best you can come up with. You need to play a hell lot of games then.

no dude its really difficult on the "post-human war" difficulty(the highest) the aliens pwn u so much...it may seem easy coz you have nanosuit but it isnt...

*facepalm*
C2, is probably one of the easiest games ive ever played..

try s\to say that when you play on post human war difficulty :wink:

and also i had to play on 800x600 with the lowest possible settings with low fps

Top Bottom