guys need your advice on Skullcandy TITAN S2TTDY-016 Chrome

yashxxx

Journeyman
Guys i am getting 20 days old Skullcandy TITAN S2TTDY-016 Chrome/Black w/Mic 1 Headphone - Buy Online @ Rs.2500/- | Snapdeal at 1.5k(snapdeal price 2.5k) from one of my friend.
I heard music with that and its good.
So,guys tell me should i get this or is thr any other better earphone within 2k.i need something boomy.
Thanks and do advice on earphone mentioned above.

Knight2A4

In the zone
Go Sound Magic PL11 for boomy bass ...... better extension denon ah c260 headphones or Philips SHE9700 Headphone

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Hey hakimtai are they same
SoundMagic PL11 - Buy Online @ Rs.849/- | Snapdeal
SoundMAGIC PL11 Headphone - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com
And is pl11 is better than skulcandy chrome?

Knight2A4

In the zone
Both are same !! What are you going to use it with ........ seriously flipkart is loosing it these days Rs. 1400 :p

Last edited:
OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
I have bought lg g2 and the stock earphone sucks.so,i need a earphone for listening music and as i have said i like earphns. With heavy bass+clarity.

Knight2A4

In the zone
I have bought lg g2 and the stock earphone sucks.so,i need a earphone for listening music and as i have said i like earphns. With heavy bass+clarity.

stock earphone are meant to provide basic hands free functionality only not meant for music. If you travel with a bag or where you can carry larger headphone then i would suggest Denon AH D310R Headphone this is better option IMO since LG G2 can out produce decent clean audio at average loudness It can easy drive these portable headphone providing better over all experience than any IEM in your budget range with you need. If not then go for Philips SHE 9700 or Denon AH C260 earphone both do not do bass over & maintain a certain about of clarity with good about of bass.

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Should i drop the idea of getting the skulcandy chrome?
And go with others as you have suggested?
Because i have to give reply whthr i am buying or not to that person who is offering me skulcandy at 1.5k.
Do reply hakim.

Knight2A4

In the zone
Should i drop the idea of getting the skulcandy chrome?
And go with others as you have suggested?
Because i have to give reply whthr i am buying or not to that person who is offering me skulcandy at 1.5k.
Do reply hakim.

here i did come across this along time along the picture of Skullcandy TITAN S2TTDY-016 Chrome reminded me of these both are same with only mic difference skullcandy Titans read the review. Philips Panasonic sony Denon creative jbl cowon are the most recommended brands under 2k margin. I recommended Denon AH-D310 Headphones or IEM for better sound stage the link of Denon AH-D310R Headphones is from reliance digital you may have to mail or call them to get that at that low price it includes mic. also but for the plain vesion there is the link Denon AH-D310 Headphones without mic. If you feel more or IEM the go for Philips SHE 9700 or Denon AH C260 earphone

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Ok so now i have two options denon c260 and soundmagic pl11.
Could you please give me a short review of both the earphns(based on bass and clarity)

Knight2A4

In the zone
Uncontrolled tremendous bass shadowing over vocal & clarity sound magic pl11 ..... Better Controlled bass which extends deep with relatively clear vocals denon c260

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
If you love muddy slow out of control boom boom bass over everything else then yes they are good for you.

This is what a lot of people seem to say about the Skullcandys. If I were you I'd stay away. They are also known to have rather lousy build quality, second, perhaps, only to the tekfusion twinwoofers.

I havent heard the Denons, so wont comment on them, but if you are after good bass, then the SOundmagic E10 are hard to beat at this pricepoint. Well build, a non tangly cable and a slightly bassy signature. Cant go wrong at 2k.

SoundMAGIC E10 with Noise Isolating Headphone - SoundMAGIC: Flipkart.com

Checked the amazon rating for the denon and the E10, the E10 seems clearly superior.

Last edited:

Knight2A4

In the zone
Checked the amazon rating for the denon and the E10, the E10 seems clearly superior.

Checking e-commerce sites for product review is not a sensible move in understanding what one requires & what the guy who wrote the review meant.

What op asked is a bass heavy IEM not a V-shaped sound signature IEM ........

OP
Y

yashxxx

Journeyman
Thanks pranav for your advice.how is the bass quality of e10?

Yeah hakim thats what i am also asking about the bass of e10.are those better than the denon one?

Top Bottom