Guys Need help purchasing a phone under 20k

pratyush997

Inactive

dude..u have provoked many sony fans n samsung haters out here. :D prepare for their responses now.. :p

Nice to hear you "watched" Galaxy Grand features and enjoyed it :) LOL

Dont wana be rude, But why do you suggest CRAP Samsung Phones EVERYWHERE?

@OP Get Xperia L, Only NOOBS GET brainwashed By samsung

Just get Xperia L and save yourself from Samsung's advertising campaign! Xperia L is so much better than Grande, and it doesn't needs that big battery 'cause it has a smaller and more comfortable screen. :)

Hey Bhagwaan....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I died 5 times after reading this post, and I still feel that wasn't enough.

:troll:
:facepalm: :facepalm:
:noob:
:banghead:
:deadbored:
You just went fully retarded
Seems like he is Sammy resp :D

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
In 20k grand is best.grand has some great features like multiwindow,full hd recording etc.go to showroom and watch its features live.and sony phones are crap.i have used xperia neo l and xperia s.samsung and htc is best in phones.

Never go full retarded :evil:

BTW I have one complaint with sony..
Its BATTERY

Empirial

Youngling
In 20k grand is best.grand has some great features like multiwindow,full hd recording etc.go to showroom and watch its features live.and sony phones are crap.i have used xperia neo l and xperia s.samsung and htc is best in phones.

Mother ki Eye!
Buddy, Are You Serious?

:shock:

Multiwindow & Full HD recording......Hmmm..... What will u do with those ? A good quality HD video is preferred over FHD. I agree that Grand has good camera(same as S2, checked myself, but better flash than S2). I know Samsung & HTC have best android UI & Sony.......bad.....but that's till 2012 Xperia.....2013 Xperia has better UI & more user friendly.
As far as HTC is concerned, most of there phones are overpriced & all sub 20k phones are crap

Samsung Grand is good for dual SIM users(Its screen is not so good though)......& Grand Quattro is a crap & just gimmicky(better get Canvas HD). And where Samsung's plastic construction is concerned......I like S4 more than HTC One. One definitely looks good but while holding S4 is better grip wise. Plastic is not of bad quality.......S2's back cover feels like bad but still its flexible not easily breakable.

To conclude, each person has his own choices n preferences......

But if u buy Grand Quattro, then "chullu bhar paani me kood maro"

Get that Xolo x1000.

And yeah sony is bakwaas.

All hail everything except sony.

Another one....... :duh2:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Get Samsung Note I for 21k
MUCH MUCH better than Grand and also doesnt have the plasticky looks of S3 or Grand
Or go for L if you cant extend your budget.

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
@ shreymittal

What's with the signature?? :|

"SAMSUNG GALAXY S ADVANCE : DEAD

R.I.P"

Something wrong with it????
Problems with network reception perhaps?

I really kinda like that phone, with its gorgeous AMOLED display, and was contemplating on getting it soon (within the next couple of weeks)
(Its either that or the LUMIA 520)...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@ shreymittal

What's with the signature?? :|

"SAMSUNG GALAXY S ADVANCE : DEAD

R.I.P"

Something wrong with it????
Problems with network reception perhaps?

I really kinda like that phone, with its gorgeous AMOLED display, and was contemplating on getting it soon (within the next couple of weeks)
(Its either that or the LUMIA 520)...

Let me tell on his behalf :p, His phone fell down and died :(

eduku

^^^
O, that's too bad.

And Serp, how's your new phone's battery performing now?

mitraark

Decrepit
A friend of mine got the Xperia L for 17k. Another good phone is the LG Optimus L9, although except for a larger screen, all other specs are better in the L.

Someone mentioned features like Full HD recording and Multi Window as great features.

As a L9 user myself, i would say the best features of my phone are,
EXCELLENT Tocuh response, really nice, even the faintest of touch works, so nice to use.
Clean UI, people usually mention HTC when it comes to UI, and even Samsung Touch Wiz, but i really liked the LG interface, simple, uncluttered.
Screen. No it isn't AMOLED or having XYZ Engine, but the screen is excellent, bright , natural colours ( hogs battrey though )

My point is, you can list all the specs, but the actual requirements are the most basic ones.

eduku

@mitraark (your location still says Durgapur :p )

The L9 is a really great phone but I guess that the L9 II with a 720p display is right around the corner.

With the new Jelly Bean firmware is it now possible to move apps to the memory card in the L9? I heard that it was a problem earlier as it comes with only 4 GB of internal memory.
And how is the battery backup now that you are running JB?

mitraark

Decrepit
@mitraark (your location still says Durgapur :p )

The L9 is a really great phone but I guess that the L9 II with a 720p display is right around the corner.

With the new Jelly Bean firmware is it now possible to move apps to the memory card in the L9? I heard that it was a problem earlier as it comes with only 4 GB of internal memory.
And how is the battery backup now that you are running JB?

I didn't get Jellybean yet, I am fine with ICS, and i heard JB drains battery in the L9.

Is L9 II really right around the corner? I'm not sure, it may be some time before they're available.

Xperia L is probably the best choice. You can use the additional budget to get a good Memory Card and other accesories/

A friend of mine got the Xperia L for 17k. Another good phone is the LG Optimus L9, although except for a larger screen, all other specs are better in the L.

Someone mentioned features like Full HD recording and Multi Window as great features.

As a L9 user myself, i would say the best features of my phone are,
EXCELLENT Tocuh response, really nice, even the faintest of touch works, so nice to use.
Clean UI, people usually mention HTC when it comes to UI, and even Samsung Touch Wiz, but i really liked the LG interface, simple, uncluttered.
Screen. No it isn't AMOLED or having XYZ Engine, but the screen is excellent, bright , natural colours ( hogs battrey though )

My point is, you can list all the specs, but the actual requirements are the most basic ones.

LG UI is better than Sony's........personally my 3rd favourite UI.

@mitraak: Update to JB....My S2's battery life also got reduced a bit but good performance improvement......no more lags.....apps open up fast......Early JB build was drainin a battery a lot but it was rectified in subsequent updates....still not to level of ICS

Top Bottom