Guys Need help purchasing a phone under 20k

nimish

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys i need a phone under 20k
i've recently used a lumia 720 but no luck it's a waste of money.
Just suggest me whether i shud go for grand or not.?
any other phone suggestions wud help.
Plzz no micromaxx nd all tht.

I have to buy a phone tommorow or max by 3rd.

Help plzz

OP
N

nimish

Right off the assembly line
is this better than grand??
as far as i know sony phones lack battery backup ..:(
but still wht is the current price of the phone.?
nd is xperia sp btter than this?

aroraanant

Explorer
Increase your budget and get HTC One X easily available for 24.5k or so

Grand resolution is not good so it is not recommended from my side.

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
In 20k grand is best.grand has some great features like multiwindow,full hd recording etc.go to showroom and watch its features live.and sony phones are crap.i have used xperia neo l and xperia s.samsung and htc is best in phones.

Kiss

Journeyman
In 20k grand is best.grand has some great features like multiwindow,full hd recording etc.go to showroom and watch its features live.and sony phones are crap.i have used xperia neo l and xperia s.samsung and htc is best in phones.

:troll:
:facepalm:
:huh?:

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes

dude..u have provoked many sony fans n samsung haters out here. :D prepare for their responses now.. :p

Last edited:

randomuser111

Technomancer

Nice to hear you "watched" Galaxy Grand features and enjoyed it :) LOL

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Dont wana be rude, But why do you suggest CRAP Samsung Phones EVERYWHERE?

@OP Get Xperia L, Only NOOBS GET brainwashed By samsung

pratyush997

Inactive
You ever heard anything about the world that exist outside the television?

XxNiKxX

G33K
Just get Xperia L and save yourself from Samsung's advertising campaign! Xperia L is so much better than Grande, and it doesn't needs that big battery 'cause it has a smaller and more comfortable screen. :)

shreymittal

Being Human

Hey Bhagwaan....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

KyleSforza

Banned

I died 5 times after reading this post, and I still feel that wasn't enough.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

:troll:
:facepalm: :facepalm:
:noob:
:banghead:
:deadbored:
You just went fully retarded

Top Bottom