GUNDA! movie fan club.

quan chi

mortal kombat
GUNDA(1998)

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2e/Gunda.jpg/220px-Gunda.jpg​

A masterpiece by kanti shah.Ever since i have watched this movie i cant control myself.The movie is so inspiring and innovative that all other films will fail infront of it.

It is a true fact that nobody will understand the movie in one go.(nolans inception is for kids) This is simply because the movie is very tough to understand not many especially indian audiences are mature enough to decipher the meaning of various dialogues in this movie.

Kanti shah should be given nobel prize as no one could do what he did.

Guys lets get to work and lets clear our doubts.any questions related to the movie are welcomed here.

we will try to answer your questions as clearly as possible.If we work together someday we will definitely complete our research on this movie.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You seem to be writhering in pain.
EDIT: Read the reviews, dammit I really though you were sarcastic. :|

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^
Is this the 1998 one..?

Yes. i only know one film by this title.Dont have any idea if theres any other movie by this name.

Btw dont go by its release date Dr.kanti shah the director is a brilliant man he forecasted many things in this movie which later became a controversial topic .

You seem to be writhering in pain.

Dont insult Dr kanti shah.
Read the imdb reviews nobody gave it below 10.A path breaking record in movie making.
if you havent seen this movie then you have missed a great classic.

I would call upon Mr. a_medico the prof of this subject to help our fellow members to clear their doubts.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
dude its such an old movie...its a cult movie to say the least..saw it a couple of years ago with my friends & wow...its one of the best movies i have ever seen...if u liked gunda...then i will suggest you go watch loha as well...it has dharmendra & a cameo by mithun & another cameo by a famous actress...

Another thing in kanti shah movies are women are not safe..they are bound to get violated someway... :D

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
dude its such an old movie...its a cult movie to say the least..saw it a couple of years ago with my friends & wow...its one of the best movies i have ever seen...if u liked gunda...then i will suggest you go watch loha as well...it has dharmendra & a cameo by mithun & another cameo by a famous actress...

Another thing in kanti shah movies are women are not safe..they are bound to get violated someway... :D

Damn it you dont get it.this thread has been inspired from that blog.:D
i would have given its link later.Btw that guy mani is amazing he almost gave answers to all the questions.:D

Anyways that was his idea.lets use some of our views to clear some doubts here.

Btw for loha i searched a bit but people say loha is not that good and entertaining.have you seen it.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Damn it you dont get it.this thread has been inspired from that blog.:D
i would have given its link later.Btw that guy mani is amazing he almost gave answers to all the questions.:D

Anyways that was his idea.lets use some of our views to clear some doubts here.

Btw for loha i searched a bit but people say loha is not that good and entertaining.have you seen it.

oh so sorry for the spoilers...i have edited it out...loha movie is uploaded on google video...well loha has its moments..some of the dialogues are typical gunda style...all the women in the movie are raped...but yes not as good as gunda..but still good...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Oh yeah :droooool: ok lets start. Right. Kanti Shah fan hands up over here guys. we have regional language rulez so the entire discussion must be purely in english. Proper nouns are allowed. Unless the Proper noun is a colloquial swear word, which will be considered as a swear word and not as a name.

edit: use spoiler for all other posts.

Now. the DYKs because we need other members to post links to the the FAQs.
1) The monkey drives the car
2) Everyone has an aeroplane
3) Things sold in a part of the UK are the only reason for certain crimes caused due to over-enthusiasm

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Oh yeah :droooool: ok lets start. Right. Kanti Shah fan hands up over here guys. we have regional language rulez so the entire discussion must be purely in english. Proper nouns are allowed. Unless the Proper noun is a colloquial swear word, which will be considered as a swear word and not as a name.

im going to physically delete all other posts.

Now. the DYKs because we need other members to post links to the the FAQs.
1) The monkey drives the car
2) Everyone has an aeroplane
3) Things sold in a part of the UK are the only reason for certain crimes caused due to over-enthusiasm

Dont worry here we are only trying to decipher the meaning of this film.
Certain things which violates the rules should be posted with a spoiler tag.

your first two points are confusing.:confused:
last point can be understood.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I was assuming the same thing. Out of curiosity, I saw the initial bits of it and found the dialogues really funny. But if you guys are serious about it, then I have can only put up a :| face.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
I was assuming the same thing. Out of curiosity, I saw the initial bits of it and found the dialogues really funny. But if you guys are serious about it, then I have can only put up a :| face.
Watch the entire film.then you will understand kanti shah ki mahima.:-x

BTW read what ico posted in spoiler.or follow the posts related to the movie from here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...t-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-393.html

After that come to this thread to clear your doubts.:D
some genius people have already deciphered more than 50% meaning of the film there.it is suggested that after watching the entire film only visit there.
Gunda : What the FAQ ??!!!

lool veetamin sex

*photos.demandstudios.com/44/63/fotolia_4025009_XS.jpg

Nothing to laugh here It is a special type of vitamin which even bulla consumes.
There is a nice hidden message here.
Dr kanti shah atlast found out the secret why everytime china beats india in population.His extensive research has led him to the discovery of a certain type of drug whose ingredients only chinese people knows.using this drug delivery can be made within a week.(remember what haseena says to bulla after he extracts her paseena.and rest you know...)

Kanti shah ki jai.

^^
Is this the 1998 one..?
Yes the one you had produced.Why you never told us of this.:mad:
fans of this movie will be pleased to have you on this forum please shed some light on this.:D
*s2.postimage.org/di5ohh2kh/image.png

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
seen loha what a gem guys what a gem.i am too subtle to understand various hidden meaning in that movie.i would like some one to assist me to understand some sections from that film.

Last edited:
Top Bottom