GUNDA! movie fan club.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
seen loha what a gem guys what a gem.i am too subtle to understand various hidden meaning in that movie.i would like some one to assist me to understand some sections from that film.
have you watched Jallad No. 1???

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Was watching gunda again.This time i discovered something new.

In the scene where bulla and his men meets prabhuji aka mithun for the first time ch*tia says to bulla "yeh aapka sada hua tiger jaisa nahi hai" pointing to the pet cheetah bullah was holding. :-D

Now after seeing this scene i got confused and spend around 2-3 hours thinking why ch*tia is calling a cheetah tiger when according to my subtle knowledge on animals both are different.:-?What was the hidden message behind this?What kanti shah wants to tell us? what?:? :duh2:
Then it stuck me.Look who uttered those words?No one other than ch*tia himself.ch*tia:! Thats it! Kanti shah really wanted to show people the IQ of ch*tia.By saying this ch*tia proves that he really is a ch*tia! :shock: Thats why bulla's family named him ch*tia! :-D
There are many other reasons too one of them kanti shah wanted to show people that he does not disrespect homosexuals.Bullas brother is not called ch*tia because he is gay but because he is an idiot.Very intelligently kanti shah escaped from the scissors of the censor board.Kudos!

Damn this movie deserves an oscar! Kanti shah ke prati respect aur bad gaya hai.:)This guy is a genius.Aamir khan should take some lessons from him.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ can you give time within the movie?

you cannot watch the movie too carefully
ok so mithun's intro around 15:30
kala shetty grabs a mantri in front of his armed guard
the police reach for the guns in their holsters
kala shetty stabs the mantri in front of everyone, and starts to run
the police, with their hands just about to take out their guns, push them back into the holsters and run after kala shetty

kalla shetty runs into the airport
the police run after kala shetty
there is just a helicopter now
kala shetty is about to get into the helicopter
mithun's arm appears out of nowhere, and pushes kala shetty away from the helicopter
at this point, there is a helicopter and a plane behind mithun

so conclusion is, while kala shetty was running towards the helicopter, mithun jumped out of his plane, and pushed kala shetty away, while his plane landed itself behind mithun (or now that I think of it, the monkey was probably the pilot)

because mithun is a coolie, and he has a plane, that is why everyone has planes

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Hmmm good observation anorion i missed the intro details of prabhuji.Have to watch again.:duh2:
But i can answer some of your confusions.

kala shetty grabs a mantri in front of his armed guard
the police reach for the guns in their holsters
kala shetty stabs the mantri in front of everyone, and starts to run the police, with their hands just about to take out their guns, push them back into the holsters and run after kala shetty

You see this situation is a bit tricky to understand.Lot of philosophical ideas at play here.After doing some research with the help of google i found the true meaning.Kanti shah's one aim in this epic was to show different type of gundas which exists in our society.
Here kala shetty represents the A category gundas which means he is very cunning and is an expert in killing people with the help of deception.You see he selected his weapon very cleverly.In late 20th century who would have thought of murdering someone in broad daylight that too before the presence of an entire police force.No one right! Only a mad person would do this.Isnt it?

Now kala shetty takes the advantage of this mentality of the people.When he draws the knife before the entire police force.Everyone gets stunned or surprised by the selection of his weapon.This creates a confusion in the mind of our poor policewalahs.They couldnt decide if he is an escaped inmate from an asylum or a criminal.Before they could decide anything kala shetty does his job and runs!Very clever indeed! Now the police still in confusion decides to follow him instead of shooting him because they wanted to make sure that he is not a demented fool.Otherwise they feared that they might get suspended for killing a mentally ill person.

kalla shetty runs into the airport
the police run after kala shetty
Tigmanshu dhulia made paan singh tomar only after completing his research on gunda i think.You see kanti sha put this sequence just to show the intelligent public that kala shetty was a follower and a fan of paan sigh tomar.Thats why he made the police to chase him from rashtrapati bhavan to the airport.He wanted to show police that agar kanoon ke haath lambey hai to jurm ka pair bhi lamba hai .

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Oh! Didnt know theres thread on Gunda here.

Gunda is the only movie on imdb which I have rated 10/10. Best of the other movies I have watched aint beyond 8 at the max.

And if you guys still think Kanti Shah would be some 50 year old weird director, think again.

*im.rediff.com/movies/2012/jul/18slid1.jpg

This is a tribute to a great man and the great movie

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW ... here is the full movie..
Gunda - YouTube :) @OP/Mods.. add this to the first post ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mortals should explore and experience the movie themselves. No directions for the destination. :cool:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Was watching gunda again.This time i discovered something new.

In the scene where bulla and his men meets prabhuji aka mithun for the first time ch*tia says to bulla "yeh aapka sada hua tiger jaisa nahi hai" pointing to the pet cheetah bullah was holding. :-D

Now after seeing this scene i got confused and spend around 2-3 hours thinking why ch*tia is calling a cheetah tiger when according to my subtle knowledge on animals both are different.:-?What was the hidden message behind this?What kanti shah wants to tell us? what?:? :duh2:
Then it stuck me.Look who uttered those words?No one other than ch*tia himself.ch*tia:! Thats it! Kanti shah really wanted to show people the IQ of ch*tia.By saying this ch*tia proves that he really is a ch*tia! :shock: Thats why bulla's family named him ch*tia! :-D
There are many other reasons too one of them kanti shah wanted to show people that he does not disrespect homosexuals.Bullas brother is not called ch*tia because he is gay but because he is an idiot.Very intelligently kanti shah escaped from the scissors of the censor board.Kudos!

Damn this movie deserves an oscar! Kanti shah ke prati respect aur bad gaya hai.:)This guy is a genius.Aamir khan should take some lessons from him.

:lol::lol::lol:

Its the Indian inception..story within a story within a story

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^It seems you have not understood the movie at all otherwise how could you say this?
Its the Indian inception..story within a story within a story

Dude let me tell you inception is just a small fragment from a giant universe called gunda.Have you not realized yet that these hollywood guys cannot make anything original these days.Nolan is the biggest hidden follower of gunda and has done a lot of research on gunda.Infact he is a thief.
Take for eg:-The prestige.The teleport idea was a direct rip off from this movie.Haven't you noticed how the characters in this movie have the ability to teleport from one place to another in no time!
Now you already have given one eg called Inception.Even the climax of Inception & The dark knight rises has been copied from this movie.Notice how nolan makes the audience fool by letting them decide what happens in the end.Kanti shah touch indeed.

Now lets come to our desi director eg:-Abbas Mustan.Film:Ajnabee.Do you remember the intro dialogues of gunda?The infamous wife swapping dialogue? Thats it.See the power of gunda universe.A complete film called "Ajnabee" was born from a single dialogue in gunda. and our stupid gunda illiterate critics thought its a rip off from Consulting Adults.

This can go on...

Oh! Didnt know theres thread on Gunda here.
Gunda is the only movie on imdb which I have rated 10/10. Best of the other movies I have watched aint beyond 8 at the max.
And if you guys still think Kanti Shah would be some 50 year old weird director, think again.
Dude the rating is falling there rapidly please do something to put it back on 10/10.Other movies? what other movies?There is only one movie called Gunda! Rest all released after it are just "inspired" ones.As for kanti sir what should i say.There are no adjectives in any language that could define his personality.

tkin

Back to school!!
This thread is pure win :D :D
*t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWncAIyNyTy7EWODUaspeEm2la7QYBPzrQtgfAzQS-wNSjBiQN6A

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
nice thread.good video posted by a_medico.Reminds me of my college days when we used to imitate the characters especially those dialogues.awesome movie.:lol:

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Tarantino's kill bill is a direct inspiraton from the ninjas of gunda!
*gifmaker.me/files/download/home/lT1lg2K99bvQr9CZ93AezQ/output_6GuCti.gif

ashs1

Padawan
oh god !! I remember watching this movie about 4 years back !!This movie was so awesome !! Took us about ~3 hours to watch this 2h10m movie. :p ( you can understand our situation)

My favourite dialogue :
Mera naam hai Ibu Hatela,
Maa meri chudail ke beti,
Baap mera shaitan ka chela,
(pointing downwards) Khayega kela?
:p :D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I think it was Black Rhino (kala genda) in one of the initial scenes runs through desert, construction site and port/airport with a knife stabbed in stomach shouting bulla bulla, he could have just run to hospital
Sure there is some logic in this also

Top Bottom