GUNDA! movie fan club.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^ yes but what about those award wining (over)actings, dialogues,story....etc. If you have seen gunda multiple times & want something different for a change then at least you can watch this one.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
“Chatri hotee hain kholne ke liye, chadar hotee hain orne ke liye aur ladki hotee hain cherne ke liye”

Can somebody please decode this dialogue for me.:-? I am sure they don't mean it literally.

Guys is lambu aata the reason behind increasing crime rate against the women? I am worried because if the govt finds this out then they may cut this scene from that movie.:(

Kindly post what do you think? If this is true then this movie should be viewed only by those who are mature enough to find out the deeper meaning of these dialogues.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
arre don't worry, at least this movie is not pretentious. All the movies, and the biggest Indian movies treat women like trash. Everyone is constantly trying to rape Aishwarya Rai in Robot. They might put on a sheen of glitz and glamour, but most of Indian cinema appeals to the same base emotions as Gunda.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Wow [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] thats a good explanation. I think you are right. How stupid of me.:| How could this fact slipped out of my mind.

I also think modi's man ki baat was inspired from this movie. Considering how our hero could read peoples mind through telepathy.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
My fav dialogue from Gunda, which must have several hidden meanings

"Baap pe Poot, Pita pe ghoda - Kuch nahi to thoda thoda."

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
My fav dialogue from Gunda, which must have several hidden meanings

"Baap pe Poot, Pita pe ghoda - Kuch nahi to thoda thoda."
Since you have mentioned it can you please explain it. I am not that intelligent but what I can understand is son inherits some trait from his father which is similar for a horse too. If the father horse can run faster then the son horse must run atleast fast. I mean he may not inherit the complete good qualities but some of them.

Some complex biology is at play here any doctors or researchers in this forum?:confused:
haha at telepathy
what bugs me is how the monkey got a driving license

Now I am amazed that you asking such kind of question.:rolleyes:
Have you forgotten this film Aankhen (1993) - IMDb

Its the same monkey who is not only a better actor but a licensed driver too. KS would never cast any unskilled amateur in his film be it human or an animal. Perfection is what he seeks.

- - - Updated - - -

have you watched Jallad No. 1???

Thanks for recommending this.
Well after watching the whole movie I can only say one thing Taj mahal can only be created once. The second time it is called an imitation!
KS tried hard to bring the gunda magic but unfortunately its not even near it.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh now that you point it out, I think the planet of the apes idea was taken from the movie Aankhen

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Hmm no comments on that yet but do you know in the movie "welcome" director aneez bazmee pays a special tribute to gunda. In this scene Welcome Full Movie - Hindi - 2007 HD - YouTube
Look at the painting by anil kapoor. Do you find any similarity? Yes its about that dialogue which we were discussing in the above post.

I have another question on bulla. Its more about his character. I am confused. Guys was he a gay too? Was he having an affair with his brother chutia too?

1. Chutia in his intro says "mera naam hai chutia acche acchon ki khadi karta hoon main khatia...bulli kaha hai teri ungli??":confused:

2. At the start of the film when kafan chor neta mentions bulla in front of lambu ata he says "Bulla ka naam lekar khada kar diya hai tune mera"... then realizing his mistake that he has revealed so much he continues "gusse se ek ek baal khada kar diya hai"

Please shed some light into this.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Guys ghayal once again has very slight gunda touch to it. This movie can be damn hilarious at time therefore its a movie which you can watch alone when you are in mood of seeing a movie like gunda.
One dialogue worth mentioning
Minister : Mere gote jaam mat karo.:rofl:

Btw this movie has a hidden secret which I dont think many viewers have caught. ;):D

Anyways those who have seen the movie I have a question for you.

Q. Who is the main villain in this movie?

If you answer correctly I will rep you.:D

anky

Youngling
guys i have missed some really good movies which i thought were too boring...
currently completing LOTR 3..after that i will be qualified to watch gunda...i have seen pretentious movie review of this movie and was inspired to watch at that time only..but was not able to watch..now i will correct my mistake and watch the masterpiece.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
1:57:22
Today I have noticed that bulla had a silenced AK-47 & his goons had smgs. Now the firing sound of all the weapons were same. Also notice that when bulla ran out of nullets his goons also ran out of bullets! Now I am confused how is thing possible? Can anyone please explain.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^IMO, the sound was only from the SMGs as the AK-47 had been silenced. You hear only the SMGs running out of bullets, not the AK-47.

Top Bottom