GTX 560 Ti ?

irfanrafeeq88

Right off the assembly line
Hello I have an Asus GTX 560 Ti graphics card 1GB. Currently I am not having troubles playing any games but I am thinking about the 1GB memory on it. Will it be a limitation going forward or should I consider selling this and buying a 2GB card.

Note: I play games at 1920x1080p resolution. Single monitor.:cool:

darkrider99

Broken In
hello irfanrafeeq, even i am planning to buy MSI Gtx 560 ti. Wondering which version to buy. By the way where did u buy your 1 gb card ? is it in bangalore or online ? I am new to Bangalore and i am trying to find a reliable seller. Help me out

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Usually, more Video Ram is necessary for both High Resolution gaming, and high AA and AF Values.

>You are using single monitor setup -- No need to upgrade due to this
>You want to play games at their full glory cranking up AA and AF values + have some money lying around to throw -- Sell the card and get HD7850 2GB

Also see, this won't be considered as an upgrade for your GTX560Ti. It will count as an upgrade only if you opt for an HD7870 or higher. So now it's your wish. If I were you, I won't upgrade.

Last edited:

darkrider99

Broken In
i have two options which i am considering.

MSI Gtx ti Twin Frozer II and EVGA Superclocked 560 ti.

The only difference is the clock speed, where EVGA has 20 MHz more than MSI.

Does it make a difference ? I am inclined to buy MSI for its superb cooling and design.

Any opinion guys ?

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
i have two options which i am considering.

MSI Gtx ti Twin Frozer II and EVGA Superclocked 560 ti.

The only difference is the clock speed, where EVGA has 20 MHz more than MSI.

Does it make a difference ? I am inclined to buy MSI for its superb cooling and design.

Any opinion guys ?

Please make your own thread for your queries :)

Still, get the MSI Twin Frozer II.

koolent

Youngling
Get the MSI TwinFrozr and Overclock it really more than EVGA, MSI has a better cooling system and thats why you can crank it even up.. :)

Top Bottom