GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
One doubt.
While changing the render quality the memory required is not increasing.So can I increase it to highest?
Will I notice any increase in the Visual quality?Will there be any drop in FPS?
Currently I have set it to medium and textures to Low and is getting playable FPS.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
One doubt.
While changing the render quality the memory required is not increasing.So can I increase it to highest?
Will I notice any increase in the Visual quality?Will there be any drop in FPS?
Currently I have set it to medium and textures to Low and is getting playable FPS.
Render quality to the max did not deliver any noticeable difference to the game's visual quality. I tried setting it to Highest & nothing much happened nor did the frame rates take a hit.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
I dunno whether i m posting it in the right place...
i neeed helpp.

jus got my copy of the gta4 from the store yesterday for 450 bucks.

installed it....

greeted by this screen:
*img523.imageshack.us/img523/1415/rgscfailxv3.th.jpg

i have dotnet v1.1,v2 & v3 installed.
Windows xp sp3.

Now help me guys...RGSC jus wont launch....bought a game and it wont start!
hellppp

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
this game is awesome.... i only wish they had done better coding... i get barely playable fps on my 8800gt and have to drop the view distance to the lowest...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Now help me guys...RGSC jus wont launch....bought a game and it wont start!
hellppp
Just uninstall RGSC application from Add/Remove programs & install it afresh from this link (Full installation): *www.rockstargames.com/support/IV/PC/RSGSC/index.html

OR

You can download the update for RGSC from the same link & try to update your existing install.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
the game is going awesome.. just can't leave it ... :D .. did anyone ended it ?
Yes 2 days ago. Brilliant game indeed. ;)

Guys i cant finish the BRUICE RACE ??? its very hard
Yeah. It's kinda difficult at start but once you get it right, it shouldn't be a problem. Go a bit slow, don't go too fast. The Porsche that you pick up has a great acceleration & hence would turn a full 180 degrees while turning on high speeds. Hence be a bit slow & cautious while driving. Else you'll end up wrecking the car.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yes 2 days ago. Brilliant game indeed. ;)

Yeah. It's kinda difficult at start but once you get it right, it shouldn't be a problem. Go a bit slow, don't go too fast. The Porsche that you pick up has a great acceleration & hence would turn a full 180 degrees while turning on high speeds. Hence be a bit slow & cautious while driving. Else you'll end up wrecking the car.

i am try ing to shoot immediately cops appear 3 star came at once

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Kidnapped Grace and went through the subsequent missions. just loved it! Do we get to see more of her later in the game?
Unfortunately, If you have delivered Gracie to her dad then that's the end of it. :(

ROMAN kidnapped "russian" thats it
Can you name the mission? It will appear when you enter into a cut-scene. Is it the one involving Mikhail Faustin where Roman gets shot in the gut & you have to carry out some work for him?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Anyone bought your copy from Nextworld ? I chose to deposit cash in their account and I have already done it. The status of my order is still 'Verifying ICICI deposit'... WTF? They need 2 days to verify it!

Nextworld sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom