GTA IV Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's the look of the game when it's night time. The effect of the street lights just makes it look that way.

D

Deleted member 26636

15.35% only. The game is getting more immersive with each and every mission passing by.

I've completed 35% of the game & i can say its the best GTA yet-- in terms of everything--graphics, gameplay, character design & personality, attitude, humour everything is so real life...Niko's sense of humour is awesome..:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have almost completed 42%. Not sure what's taking me so long but some biking missions are really frustrating. It's insanely difficult to control a bike & to top it all, if you crash then the effects are really bad. Controlling a chopper isn't that easy either but it's fun.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Re: GTA Heaven

^^good then. Anyone wanna buy the the game for me? I'll pay via PayPal. You can keep the DVDs but send me the Key. You can send DVDs too if postage is not much.. Please do not use my keys in future though.. :D

you'll still need the dvd to play,won't you?

D

Deleted member 26636

completed 48.97 %. killed francis & spared derrick.:D

D

Deleted member 26636

What the hell? How in the world did you get there so fast? Are you playing the game 24/7? :confused:

yes you're right!:D i am kind of playing the game 24/7...game completion % right now- 55.67%, i am on a mission where i have to take down the ancellotti's top capo- chubby charlie(got the mission from phil bell), i am also working for an unknown assassin..it was great fun kidnapping ancellotti's daughter gracie..she was cute:p:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I just love Gracie. She was a super-foul mouth but really fun. I wish there was more part for her in this game but unfortunately they had to do away with her. I am just on Phil Bell's level as well. Got to the Unknown caller's Assassination mission spot, dropped 2 grenades accidentally & one of them exploded near my car. BOOM! Reloading time. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom