GTA Heaven

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
Same here...
These mods just add a little bit of blur and others...
Not too much of a change...
The graphics sux....

Even the videos of GTA 4 aren't that good looking (graphically pretty dated)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Really, what kind of graphics were you expecting from a sandbox game the size of GTA4? Which other game has manage to pull of jaw-dropping graphics and the scope of GTA4 at the same time?

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^

Mate, I am only talking graphically......Which means the cars,bikes,atmosphere,other characters,...

But its such a detailed game... that u forget everything.....
By no means I said GTA 4 is a bad game....
There is no game second to GTA 4 when game play,scope and detailing is concerned.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
^^

Mate, I am only talking graphically......Which means the cars,bikes,atmosphere,other characters,...

That's exactly my point!

You know it's a GTA game. You know there is a ton of detail in each and every aspect of the game. You know graphics have to take a backseat here.

Still you want to point at the graphics and crib? I don't understand it at all.

Btw, how much time have you spent in-game before deciding to trash the graphics?

Was playing GTA IV,not doing missions but exploring the city.Mann!driving cars real fast and then jumping out is fun!Are there any cheats or something for fun?

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
That's exactly my point!

You know it's a GTA game. You know there is a ton of detail in each and every aspect of the game. You know graphics have to take a backseat here.

Still you want to point at the graphics and crib? I don't understand it at all.

Btw, how much time have you spent in-game before deciding to trash the graphics?

I have played all of the GTA versions ... for PC ....

I agree to your point..
But we can demand more.....
Maybe in an year or so they improvise that aspect too...

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for PC the gfx SHOULD be better & have more depth... when compared to consoles.

but R* doesnt care much about PC gamers:(

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Guys, I have a 7300GT 512 MB card, 768 MB ram & p4 2.0 GHZ.
Isn't it enough to run GTA SA at 800*600 or 1024*768 at full settings?

I have experienced some lags in game when I increase the in game details. Can the lag be due to mods like the car speed-o-meter mod?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
may be u folks are not considering Mafia. Compare that with GTA. Still looks better in graphics and gameplay

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
but gta's weather system is a + point.
in mafia weather doesnt change.

car damage could have been better in mafia.
if mafia was like gta (full time free roam game), it might have beaten gta

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah but characters were so realistic, almost seemed like Godfather.
The expressions, story, setting, music, weapons etc. Extreme ride mode
I enjoyed the free ride mode too, free ride extreme missions were completely insane an needed a great deal of expertise.

Yeah GTA is more like free roam fun game, u go on with all sorts of crazy things u can never imagined to do in real life, but lacked somewhere in story depth and character development. More like a teen game, but can be enjoyable at times by adults too.

P

paranj

i played GTA:SA todday, got frustrated by dumb AI and quit. I reached to the Life's A Beach mission.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I personally feel that Weather system has been done to Death by Rockstar in GTA. they should now move on to a more elaborate Season system. How cool would it be to see Advanced particle effects with actual Snowfall in Liberty City. Since the game runs on powerhouses it can do this without any problem I think. Moreover in the name of Realism Rockstar can add Global Warming side effects like Rain in early Summer season(currently happening in Northern India). It all would make the game experience more immersing.:p

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
vice city mods
hey can someone suggest a vice city mod plz.
Am looking for something with a story, cutscenes,voice an all..

Moreover in the name of Realism Rockstar can add Global Warming side effects like Rain in early Summer season(currently happening in Northern India). It all would make the game experience more immersing.
:lol: global warming effects.. hehe