GTA Heaven

quan chi

mortal kombat
after applying that gta san andreas graphic enhancer mod.
whenever i press shift +f12 the mods gets applied and the fps goes below15.

does it also require core2duo.even on the lowest settings after applying this mod the fps remains below 20.

napster007

Padawan
I know this is sought of a dumb question but out of curiosity i'm asking :

will the GTA 4 come out on PS2 sometime later? or is it only for the xbox and ps3?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
after applying that gta san andreas graphic enhancer mod.
whenever i press shift +f12 the mods gets applied and the fps goes below15.

does it also require core2duo.even on the lowest settings after applying this mod the fps remains below 20
that could be the reason. not sure though. coz in my case p4 was the bottleneck.
have installed any other mods? (like car mods...)

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
100 Little Things We Love About GTAIV
sort of a teaser. Warning - cld make one really desperate to play this game ;) . Anyhow it shows the awesome level of detail in this game..

Edit: wtf with the black link colour?

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
there is a news, not cnonfirmed though, but GTA IV will not come for PC , while a new version of GTA (you can call it 5 maybe) will be launched in 2010 ? i am not sure though.. but some dumb person just told me that.. but i hope Rockstar games wont let us down as PC is their Biggest market ? any comments ?

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GTA SA Gostown

*img262.imageshack.us/img262/4508/forum02qn3.th.png

---------

GTA ---Total Conversion Index---

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
GTA 4 will come on PC. Due to the expected release of Episodic content it was expected to come by the end of Rockstar's current fiscal year that is by April 2009 but since the episodic content has been delayed, which was expected to come out in August, PC Gamers might get lucky and have it in their hands by the end of October 2008. :D
Me? I'm getting PS3 GTA4 bundle after my exams. :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Saints Row 2 rollin' onto PCs
THQ confirms its GTA-esque open-world auto-actioner will debut on Windows systems alongside PS3, 360 versions later this year.

GameSpot
Posted Jun 2, 2008 6:19 pm PT

PC gamers disappointed by the lack of a PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV are getting a consolation prize of sorts. Following product listings on GameStop, THQ reps today confirmed that Saints Row 2 is also in development for the PC. The recently delayed GTA-esque crime-action game had been previously announced for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Billed as darker than the semi-comic original, Saints Row 2 will return players to the fictional crime-overrun metropolis of Stilwater, a few years after the events of the first game, which saw the Saints gang take over the city. As a fully customizable male or female character, players will lead the Saints against three new rival gangs bent on seizing control of the streets.

Saints Row 2 will also offer a number of new features. Previously mission-based, online two-player co-op will now be extended to the full campaign mode, which will let a pair of virtual gangsters play through the entire story together. GameSpot's hands-on preview has more details on the game's co-op mode.

Saints Row 2 will ship for the 360 and PS3 on October 14. As for the PC version, a THQ rep would only say only that the GameStop product page--which has it shipping on October 14 for $39.99--"is accurate."
*www.gamespot.com/news/6191970.html?sid=6191970&part=rss&subj=6191970

i guess r* might release a pc gta4.

but so far , their RAGE engine has not been used on PC. :(

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i forgot, mafia 2 is also coming:))

if no gta 4 for pc, it'll mean Mafia 2 will become huge success :twisted:, R* will finally release gta4 on pc then.

P

paranj

i agree i bashed GTA 4 but i recently installed GTA:SA again on this high-end rig of mine. the grafix suck! Can u advice me a good graphic enhancing mod?