GTA Heaven

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hey guys, anything related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA), discuss here.

anything, like mission help/tips, tricks, stunts....

here's a video showing superb Bike Stunts-> How to Get on TOP of Buildings on bike & allmost other constructions :D

=>GTA San Andreas Stunting Tutorials - The Bumps :D

(dont say, goto gtaforums.com, for help:D )

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Re: Grand Theft Auto Discussion

Warning
*www.sega-16.com/Features/Genesis%20Firsts/Rating%20System/ESRB_M.png
GTA itself is a mature rated game.If you get offended by language,violence and sexual theme... PLEASE do NOT play the the game in the first place and PLEASE leave this and all the gta threads at once.
I am posting this so that no more members get offended...Thank You.*youtube.com/watch?v=j981pKsbBu0

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@vimal_mehrotra really funny video *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/laugh.gif

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

s18000rpm said:
hey guys, anything related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA), discuss here.

anything, like mission help/tips, tricks, stunts....

here's a video showing superb Bike Stunts-> How to Get on TOP of Buildings on bike & allmost other constructions :D

=>GTA San Andreas Stunting Tutorials - The Bumps :D

(dont say, goto gtaforums.com, for help:D )
nice "educational" video

S

shashank_digitreader

cool video man and damn funny!

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

tech_mastermind said:
when will the next gta come...
GTA IV releasing on 16th October 2007

will be simultaneously available for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360™ & also Nintendo Wii (indication).

For PC, maybe 2008.

P.S. GTA4 for PC is not confirmed.

T

thunderbird.117

Nice videos. I have removed GTA: SA long back. Became quite frustrated with racing. I dont like racing so much.

GTA 4 will come somewhere on November 2008. I hope the game wont be frustrating when it comes to racing and flying air plane.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
i too don't like racing but I LOVE GTA.

I like games which has free-roam.

Iam just waiting for this games.

1. Assassin Creed.
2. Alan Wake.

I dont know if they are other games which has free roam.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Mafia is really awesome (gameplay & story telling).

in this game, if you break Traffic rule by speeding/ crossing when Red (signal) light is on, the Cops start to Chase you.

In GTA, even with One Star heat level, we get BUSTED (when caught by cops), but in Mafia you can just stop ur car & Pay the Fine & go. (<-this does not applies when u crash/hit & run):D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

I love the mafia sound track.It still plays in my head after so much time.SKOAR provided mafia for free sometime back.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
Mafia is really awesome (gameplay & story telling).

in this game, if you break Traffic rule by speeding/ crossing when Red (signal) light is on, the Cops start to Chase you.

In GTA, even with One Star heat level, we get BUSTED (when caught by cops), but in Mafia you can just stop ur car & Pay the Fine & go. (<-this does not applies when u crash/hit & run):D

Mafia is a freeroam?. I did not know it:p. I agree it is one of the cool game. The story was touching. I cried at the end of the game. It touched me deep inside. I wish they make mafia 2 soon. I real love that game.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

FreeRoam is "FreeRide Missions", no free roaming in story mission.

In that mission after you get onto the Jet (Hydra), when the other Three Jets appear =>Land it near Pier 69 or anywhere on that road.
*img238.imageshack.us/img238/817/screenshot2692006184324un5.th.jpg
now just wait & see how the other Jets hit the high rise buildings of San Fierro & crash.

after all the three are down, just cruise in air & take out the Target boats.

(this is not a rip-off frm other site, 1 day i got so pissed off with the Hydra's control (i couldnt blast other jets with mine), that i just landed it & tried to Blow Off the other jets with Auto Locking Bazooka, but they all blew themselves :D)

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
now just wait & see how the other Jets hit the high rise buildings of San Fierro & crash.

(this is not a rip-off frm other site, 1 day i got so pissed off with the Hydra's control (i couldnt blast other jets with mine), that i just landed it & tried to Blow Off the other jets with Auto Locking Bazooka, but they all blew themselves :D)

The most frustrating mission is the racing game with wu zu. The mini helicopter where you have to destroy marketing people. About 7 mission from SA is very frustrating.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

the most difficult mission according to me in whole gta series was in vice city which had a race between TV and a driver(cant remember his name -hilary or something)in the malibu missions-i had finished the game 2 times and both times it took 8-10 attempts for me to finish it.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

yeah that guy was Hilary.

the toughest mission for me was the last mission of GTA3 (when we enter the Mansion) & GTA SA (end of line I), all those punks start shooting @ us. i had to use Trainer for that mission coz even the Cheat codes did'nt help.

Before entering his "Pleasure Dome", puncture the "Pimp Mobile" tyres (all).
Now Jizzy will be easy to catch.:D
*img408.imageshack.us/img408/8324/screenshot8820061607372bs3.th.jpg
you can also blow his car, now Jizzy rides on a "Pizza Scooter", even more fun in popping him.:D
*img469.imageshack.us/img469/7585/screenshot20120071127236mr.th.jpg

+++++++++
for the guys who dont want the "Splash Screen"(- Nvidia & Intro movie), just download this small mod.
link->GTA SA No Splash
(i forgot frm where i d/l this file, so i just uploaded mine)
NOTE: if you use Trainer, then open it first & then start this mod.(better to create a desktop shortcut of this mod).
++++++++++++++

Mission Tip
Mission - Robbing Uncle Sam

in this mission, when you enter the campus, dont open the main gate yet, kill the guards (three) & open the Shed, three more are inside, after killing all of them, take the Forklift & place some boxes at the end (bottom) of Staircases(2) (u need 4 boxes, 2 at each place).
this way the AI military dudes are stuck behind the Boxes & that Punk A$$ B|tch Ryder is safe from them.

now only two more military guys come to get ryder,, who are easy to get rid of.

Now you can load all the stuff peacefully & get out of that place.

To get rid of the two Patriot (SUV) which chase you, you'll need some practice.
They are easy to get rid of, its all about timing, when they get right behind you, push Horn & Ryder throws a box, which blows up. (this part needs some practice):D

i'll put some pic afterwards.:)

Last edited:

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --

s18000rpm said:

In that mission after you get onto the Jet (Hydra), when the other Three Jets appear =>Land it near Pier 69 or anywhere on that road.

U can just destroy all other jets before flying away. This way no one follows u and u can destroy boats in peace.

Top Bottom