Graphics Cards related queries here.

somebodysme

Journeyman
Guys, do you know any dealer who sells ASUS GTX 680 Directcu II Top in India.
Thanks in advance.
__________________________________________________ ____
i7 2600k | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | Vengeance 2x4GB | Seasonic X850W | Seagate 500GB + 1TB | SilverStone RV01 | Corsair H80 | Razer Abyssus + Cyclosa | APC BR1000 IN

d3p

PowerHouse
Guys, do you know any dealer who sells ASUS GTX 680 Directcu II Top in India.
Thanks in advance.
__________________________________________________ ____
i7 2600k | ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z | Vengeance 2x4GB | Seasonic X850W | Seagate 500GB + 1TB | SilverStone RV01 | Corsair H80 | Razer Abyssus + Cyclosa | APC BR1000 IN

Check with Golcha IT, Bangalore or Primeabgb, Mumbai

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Can anyone suggest me the best outlets to buy a MSI HD 7850 Power Edition in bangalore? I will be going there for the weekend and would like to get one from there. If possible please provide links to their website.

d3p

PowerHouse
Can anyone suggest me the best outlets to buy a MSI HD 7850 Power Edition in bangalore? I will be going there for the weekend and would like to get one from there. If possible please provide links to their website.

Visit S.P Road, Bangalore. Ask for the current pricing in any store. Buy the card, from the store, who offers you the best price. No Websites. try Google map to locate S.P road, in case you are new in bangalore.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Visit S.P Road, Bangalore. Ask for the current pricing in any store. Buy the card, from the store, who offers you the best price. No Websites. try Google map to locate S.P road, in case you are new in bangalore.

Thank you, d3p. I will have my cousin to accompany me, he is born and brought up in Bangalore so that won't be a problem. :)

Hustler

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i just wish to continue with CAD... I have short-listed the zotac GT 630 synergy editon 2GB and the the GT 430 variant.. is this enough? Gaming is not my priority(atleast not nw!) and my budget is strictly 5k ... so plz advise.. :|

Drago

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys. i want a good quality gddr5 graphic card for my pc within 5-6k.

ca you guys plz help me by suggesting one.

My system config is.

Intel Dual core-3.6 ghz
Intel G41 series chipset
4GB DDR3 ram
windows Xp Sp3

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
hey guys i just wish to continue with CAD... I have short-listed the zotac GT 630 synergy editon 2GB and the the GT 430 variant.. is this enough? Gaming is not my priority(atleast not nw!) and my budget is strictly 5k ... so plz advise.. :|
It is better in my opinion to go for the AMD counterpart HD 6670 :)
Hey guys. i want a good quality gddr5 graphic card for my pc within 5-6k.

ca you guys plz help me by suggesting one.

My system config is.

Intel Dual core-3.6 ghz
Intel G41 series chipset
4GB DDR3 ram
windows Xp Sp3

which power supply you got?
The best GPU at that budget is HD 6670.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Thought of sharing the 'Nomeclature of graphics cards' with you guys: *in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120825203832AA24enJ&desktop_view_default=1

Top Bottom