Graphics Cards related queries here.

emzee

Right off the assembly line
Sapphire HD 6670 1GB DDR3 Warranty

Hi People,

I recently purchased a Sapphire HD 6670 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card from Flipkart. When i opened the box, Apart from the usual card, user manual, CD and sapphire club membership leaf, the box did not contain any warranty card. There was an Invoice for the card from Flipkart. I would like to know whether this is the case with Sapphire Cards. And also it will be greatly appreciated, If anybody can help me out with the procedure to claim the warranty from the service center.

Please note that I have already registered my card with Sapphire Select Club.

Thank You.

Regards,
emzee

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sapphire cards don't come with any warranty cards (not aware if any hardware comes with one for that matter). For RMA, you have to contact either Flipkart or the distri (Aditya Infotech, I guess).

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Is there any graphic card around 7k which can run on local PSUs too?
Basic purpose is obviously gaming.

Processor: AMD FX 4100.
Ram: 4GB Corsair Vengeance.
Screen Res: 1024 x 768

And if you suspend the 'local PSU' thing, then? :)

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
Hey has the pricing down for 660-ti...........?????
Was reading the tech2.com for the asus 660-ti...it was priced for rs.20500

heres the review:
Asus GTX 660 TI-DC2T-2GD5 Review

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
i had Zotac GTX 460 Amp edition bt it got kaput and nw Zotac is replacing that with GTX 560 1GB normal one..
wht should i do? what for 460 AMP edition or should i go for 560 normal one?

Also tell me will dere be any requirement to change the PSU with my current config if i choose GTX 560 graphic card.
Please suggest ASAP..

max_steel

Broken In
Graphics card in the budget of 15K - 16K

Hello guys,

Please suggest a graphics card (Nvidea or ATI/AMD) in the above budget. I looked around and found GTX 560 Ti fits my budget but some folks are saying that it is now old and also takes a lot power and heats up a lot and instead I should go for ATI 7800 series.

Also I am bit worried that my PSU might be underpowered @ CM GX 550 W (Bronze). Will it be able to take load of this( or most of the) graphics cards or will I have to upgrade.

System config : Asus P8Z68 V pro, Gskill Rip Jaws 8 GB, CM GX 550 W (Bronze) PSU, CM EVO 212 cooler, CM 431 plus cabinet.

Any suggestions? Thanks

nseries73

Journeyman
nvdia replaced my troubling graphic card palit gtx 460 SE with the palit gtx 560 normal one, is that a justified replacement, I mean are both their performance same.

& I use a Zebronics Platinum 700w PSU. Is it good or I need to replace it with something better. Then please suggest me a model and make and if price known.

Please reply ASAP.

Last edited:

angie

At last the devil is here
Hi guys, wanted to know whether i should go for HD6950 1GB or 2GB for this configuration-

Monitor: Benq 24 inch LED - GL2450 Monitor @11k
Processor: AMD 3.1 GHz AM3+ FX 8120 Processor @10.5k
GFX: Sapphire HD6950 ?GB
Motherboard not final yer

nseries73

Journeyman
What is the safe running temperature for PALIT GTX 560 (normal edition). Apart from the motherboard cooling option (MSI 790 GX - G65), suggest me some more cooling options apart from a FAN (all available slots have been used up - 2 in all).
Please reply ASAP.

Top Bottom