Graphics Cards related queries here.

iGamer

Broken In
Nop i have downloaded 12.4 correctly lets check when 12.5 comes out

Try Atiman uninstaller (Do search for the latest version), people having similar problems have reported it as the best ATI Driver uninstaller.
You might want to run it through an anti-virus test though before using it.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Guys, need a little help...
My configuratn is : AMD Athlon X2 (2.9 GHz)
2GB RAM, Win 7 32-bit.
Which one will be better? HD 5570 or HD 5670???

Whenever asking for suggestion, do mention the budget. Otherwise prepared to flooded with endless suggestions.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Aww Don't me mean :p

HD5670 is better. If budget is no constraint then you can get a HD7970 its a better option performance wise ;)

Rajdeep Banik

Broken In
Sorry about that :oops: I have a 450W power supply. And graphics cards are not available in our area, so I have to buy from flipkart.
I don't want any costly card, just the cheapest that can play crysis 2 -like games.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Brad of PSU please. Also Not Costly etc are subjective. Also At what resolution you will play?

See 15k can be costly for some but Cheap for some also.

Rajdeep Banik

Broken In
Brad of PSU please. Also Not Costly etc are subjective. Also At what resolution you will play?

See 15k can be costly for some but Cheap for some also.

Below Rs. 5000. Resolution is 1366 x 768. The PSU is from zebronics with no power for PCI-e card, so I need a card that can run only from the PCI-e slot.
I have shortlisted HD 5570, HD 5670 , GT 440.

THANKS

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
HD5670 among the ones you mentioned. But better get this one

Flipkart: HIS AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 GPU 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card: Graphics Card

shikharrastogi

Right off the assembly line
hey i was thinking of getting a graphics card under rs 35,000.....thinking of the gtx 680 (cause of physx and great 3D support!).....should i go for hd 7970?well i came to know that gtx 680 is the fastest single gpu card in the world...soo.....n dont worry about my PSU its a corsair tx850 .....n guyz please please dont tell me i dont need physx effects n it wont make a difference! today not much games support physx(only 10-15 games i guess..)but in future i guess physx will be a common feature in all the games.....

tkin

Back to school!!
hey i was thinking of getting a graphics card under rs 35,000.....thinking of the gtx 680 (cause of physx and great 3D support!).....should i go for hd 7970?well i came to know that gtx 680 is the fastest single gpu card in the world...soo.....n dont worry about my PSU its a corsair tx850 .....n guyz please please dont tell me i dont need physx effects n it wont make a difference! today not much games support physx(only 10-15 games i guess..)but in future i guess physx will be a common feature in all the games.....
Go for GTX680, cause:

GTX680: Better FPS, and PhysX
HD7970: Less FPS, no PhysX.

I want this video card. Its the top video. In terms of perfomance it is faster than stock GTX 680 and most important thing, its power consumption and temprature is way less than a stock 680. Where can I get it in local market?

tkin

Back to school!!
Top is not available locally as of this moment, you can go for vanilla:

*www.flipkart.com/search/a/all?quer...9f6ac69-c110-4465-8058-2c7ad6f07867&selmitem=

Has Cash on delivery.

But your processor and ram will be a severe bottleneck, PSU is ok, but you need to buy a sandy/ivy bridge system or max you get out of that setup is 50% of its performance.

stainly

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a graphic card under 7k
my config
Intel i3 2.93
LCD 1600*900
PSU frontech 480W

I want to play games like metro, crysis 2, mirrors edge at medium or high settings
should i go for ATI or Nvidea

Top Bottom