Graphics Cards related queries here.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

My brothers bought 3 XFX cards still now.
None of them gave any problem.
5 years old XFX 5200 still working,which he gave to one of his friend.
And he still using 3 years old XFX 7600GT without any problem.....

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

My brothers bought 3 XFX cards still now.
None of them gave any problem.
5 years old XFX 5200 still working,which he gave to one of his friend.
And he still using 3 years old XFX 7600GT without any problem.....

XFX is premium Brand of Nvidia & now for Ati too - only problem is RASHI the distributor Worst RMA service !

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

in dirt2 london battersea route benchmark in1280by1024res 4msaa ultra dx11 give 38fps(minimum)

in 8msaa give 35fps(minimum)
WHY????

config:gigabyte hd5770
intelQ6600
win7
ati con centre _all default

Because of direct X 11 ! i am also using same resolution / same settings with GTX 260 getting 67 to 70 FPS

i am playing with DX 10 my card supports DX 10 only !

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Actually xfx is not nvidia partner from anymore.Nvidia kicked XFX because of bad product quality

Tenida

Gadget Freak

yes you are right.Palit cost less and build quality also sucks.Distributed like biscuits in every shop:D

Tenida

Gadget Freak

@all Please Beware of Rashi Peripheral.No one should buy any product that distributed by them.I am facing heating problem in XFX GT8600(fan sometimes working sometimes not when not the temperature goes 110 degree Celsius).But they said that product is fine.They also service motherboard in 1 hour.But the net result is zero big zero no one(customer in rashi) said they are satisfied with their service.But they are such a big company(around 600 crore turnover)

mohiuddin

Journeyman

Because of direct X 11 ! i am also using same resolution / same settings with GTX 260 getting 67 to 70 FPS

i am playing with DX 10 my card supports DX 10 only !

my question was why the poor increase of fps when reducing to 4msaa from 8msaa?

can any one please give a comment about gigabyte gpus?their mo.bo.s are great, easily beating others in both price & liability.but what about gpus?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Actually xfx is not nvidia partner from anymore.Nvidia kicked XFX because of bad product quality

who said so? Nvidia kicked XFX out of AIB Partners cause they started manufacturing AMD cards.

Nvidia should kick Palit first...

but Palit still makes Nvidia based card :?

yes you are right.Palit cost less and build quality also sucks.Distributed like biscuits in every shop:D

biscuit are of better build quality :mrgreen:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

yesterday i went to sp road to buy an iomega hd player for my friend. When queried about a few cards, i got the following quotes:-

Sapphire 5770 1gb - Rs 8950
Point of view gtx 460 768 mb -Rs 10,200
Point of view gtx 460 1gb -Rs 11000

The vendor said he can easily arrange within 15 mins and i guess we can even further bargain on the prices he quoted.
Are the prices true and has they fallen so drastically?

Tenida

Gadget Freak

@sam.shab-thanks for info.I was wrong my bad.But i hate xfx

Yes biscuits are of better build quality and taste good also:D

mohiuddin

Journeyman

who said so? Nvidia kicked XFX out of AIB Partners cause they started manufacturing AMD cards.

but Palit still makes Nvidia based card :?

biscuit are of better build quality :mrgreen:

xfx started amd cards-so what-it can't be an issue to kick out some one out?is it a policy?

mohiuddin

Journeyman

can any one tell some neutral answer of the news-nvidia:ati cheating with use of fp16demon?

Tenida

Gadget Freak

YouTube - #1099 - HIS HD 5850 1GB GDDR5 Video Card Video Review

I think HIS is solid brand for ati cards but its not available in india i guess.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

Palit is one of best brands since they marketed HD 48XX series & GTX 2XX series , i have used both the cards now also using GTX 260 sonic - is there any one who complain about that ?? many of them here used palit - i cant belive they just make bad quality cards . GTX 260 which i am using 1 year & above is solid card :razz:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

my question was why the poor increase of fps when reducing to 4msaa from 8msaa?

can any one please give a comment about gigabyte gpus?their mo.bo.s are great, easily beating others in both price & liability.but what about gpus?

DID u ever tried on CRYSIS when u increase 2AA to 4AA FPS drop is 25% ! Likewise each game uses different modifications !

pillainp

Journeyman

In continuation to my previous inquiry, where would I go about buying Gigabyte GTX470 graphics cards in India? Any contact info is highly appreciated. An approximate price would also be appreciated.

These are the specific models I had in mind:

1) GV-N470SO-13I

2) GV-N470OC-13I

Top Bottom