Graphics Cards related queries here.

rajan1311

Padawan
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

those benchies are pretty old.....but i dont get it,we are getting leaks for the 6870,which is far away from launch,and still no pics?

Piyush

Lanaya

wat abt HD5750?Is it better than GTS 450 or vice-versa?Coz both the are almost of the same price(arnd 7.5-8k)

i'll arrange them for u in terms of performance

5750<450<5770

XFX 5770 - 8.4k
MSI 5770 - 8.7k
sapphire 5770 - 8.9k
MSI hawk 5770 - 9.3k

Zotac GTS 450 1gb -7.6k (the best deal if u wanna go for a 7.5k something card)

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I am facing problem every time i start the computer i have to manually start the fan of the xfx 8600 gt someone please help ...what could i do related to get the card replaced?PLEASE HELP ME:-(:C_cry::C_cry:

Tenida

Gadget Freak

yes under warranty earlier given for warranty but people at rashi saying the card is ok.What could i have to do believe them that card is faulty??

Tenida

Gadget Freak

But if that time the fan is spinning they could said i am telling lie.

Piyush

Lanaya

yes under warranty earlier given for warranty but people at rashi saying the card is ok.What could i have to do believe them that card is faulty??

i'll advise u to get it checked in front of u

if still u feel something fishy then i'll give u another idea if u have time...

contact these guys..

digilink /digicare
plaza II
mazjid mode market
near andrews ganj
new delhi

Tenida

Gadget Freak

i'll advise u to get it checked in front of u

if still u feel something fishy then i'll give u another idea if u have time...

contact these guys..

digilink /digicare
plaza II
mazjid mode market
near andrews ganj
new delhi

But i live in kolkata how i could contect these guys?what will the result by contacing them?

Piyush

Lanaya

sorry bro
i didnt notice u live in kolkata

actually these guys are pro in these areas
they catch up the problem fast
they deal in MSI,Gigabyte,XFX and other brands...all products

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Ohh no ......what can i do to overcome this problem brother?

Piyush

Lanaya

search for digilink/digicare service centers in ur locality
there must be one in kolkata

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Thanks bro. BTW here the price of-ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 1GB 256-bit Graphic Card@12.7k

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Here their website-:: Welcome to DIGILINK ::

But they do not service xfx brand kindly see the website.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Someone plzz help me to solve the problem @Sam.shab,@assign,@Topgear,@Jas,@piyushbaba,@desibond,@Revolution,@tkin,@funkusourav please you all genius people please help what i have to do to getting new xfx 8600 gt??please help me...:crazy::clap2::wave::glass-disagre::flamewar::mallet::hammer::wow:

mohiuddin

Journeyman

Someone plzz help me to solve the problem @Sam.shab,@assign,@Topgear,@Jas,@piyushbaba,@desibond,@Revolution,@tkin,@funkusourav please you all genius people please help what i have to do to getting new xfx 8600 gt??please help me...:crazy::clap2::wave::glass-disagre::flamewar::mallet::hammer::wow:

hey!crazy n funny animations here.thanks 4 innovative workings here.

by d way,don't be impatient,man.gpu problem.so what-problems must have solutions-after all, u r in digit forum.the bosses of d bosseesss of any kind-gpu problems r here.just keep ur nerve calm.solution will come after u.

if(rarest possibility) no solution can spin ur gpu fan automatically-just wait a bit,through it away bcoz kinda old,&adore ur pc with shiny mighty greeny se*y hd6*** series gpu.

i challenge u that those will not be d gpus u can regret upon even if u r a nVIDIAfanboy.

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Thanks
But i am not any brands fanboy
I want get best performing card in comparison to money.But fully faltu brand like XFX
I am best card fanboy hahahha

tkin

Back to school!!

Wait for HD6750, if the results are true HD6750 will be faster than GTX460 at much less(say 10K)

pulsar_swift

Youngling

OFFTOPIC: Baba has become the trademark. Piyushbaba. See the power in that name :grin:

Take your comp to RASHI peripherals. Boot ur PC there and show them the problem. If they say problem is with ur comp. Ask them to check it infront of you in their PC. Dont fall for the normal trick where they take it inside and you wait outside and they comeback saying all is well. :)

Top Bottom